Zudomon Parallel Preview for Booster Set EX-01, plus Tamer Battle Pack 7 (& new Winners Card) & Tamer Meeting Tyranomon Promo Card

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some card updates tonight!

boosterex0zudomonparallel_july19_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with card previews from Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection. This time it's Zudomon.

Since we already have all the standard cards via an update earlier today, just the new parallel card.

This uses the same reference book artwork of Zudomon, but has various elements reformatted to look more like a card from Hyper Colosseum, including some of the card information at the top, and info box at the bottom of the art box, and a background familiar to most fans of the original Digimon card game.

Booster EX-01 Classic Collection will be out on July 30th in Japan.

Previous Previews of Booster EX-01:

Then upcoming promo cards!

tamerbattlepack7_packaging_july21_2021.png
BT2-072_P1.png
ST3-07_P1.png
BT5-007_P1.png
BT3-067_P1.png

The sixth Tamer Battle Pack will be given away to all participants at Tamer Battle events in August.

It features parallel cards of:
Evilmon from Booster 2
Unimon from Starter 3
Agumon from Booster 5
Tankmon from Starter 3

Each of these work the same as any other parallel card, they have different artwork, but are for gameplay and deck building purposes, the same card as the card they are parallel cards of.

Winners at those Tamer Battle events will get a new Winners card...

BT5-007_P2.png

The Winners Card this time is an alternate parallel card of Agumon.

This is the same card we found out about a day ago that will be a random prize at the online card event today.

Also...

P-057.png

It's been announced that participants of Tamer Meeting events in August will get a new promo card of Tyranomon. It uses classic Tyranomon art, and happily, doesn't use the binary background that we've seen lately.

We have clean card images from Booster Set Ex-01 Classic Collection!

We've also gotten early details for Booster Set 7 New Adventure!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 9,839

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, moar Tyrannomon. That takes us up to 2 for Red and 2 for Green. The power of the Red/Green Hybrid deck increases...:sneaky:

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do really want that Unimon as I already loved Unimon's design a lot even before it got the super important role of Yellow's Blocker. I was actually a tiny bit bummed when Pegasmon appeared in the new anime as it reminded me that Unimon initially appeared as Patamon's equine evolution but sort of got replaced with the more aesthetically and thematically fitting Pegasmon when I like Unimon's design a lot more. I wonder if the location that this Unimon in the art is in is a reference? The soft aesthetic and elegance of the art is really appealing to me.

I get really happy seeing new art for Tankmon as Tankmon is such a fun 90s Digimon design that's gotten a lot of love lately and I also really like how the promo Agumon here depicts Cyber Sleuth's Kowloon and Gabumon, implying that they're the friends Nokia makes in the story!