Zero Two Plot Holes

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I little bit confused now because I see DigiDestined information about Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Joe, T.K., Kari, Davis, Yolei, Cody, Ken and their children are in 2028 is 26 years later from this website https://digimon.fandom.com/wiki/DigiDestined

But I thought is was 2027 is 25 years later from Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 50 (A Million Points of Light).

So I don't understand with this and this don't make sense.

It's 2028 because Zero Two starts in 2002 but ends in 2003.
The human world gets covered in Dark Towers at Christmas and the following episodes take place in the span of the next few days. The final battle happens on New Year's Eve.
Digimon Adventure (Movie) - 1995 of Tai's group
Digimon Adventure (TV Series) - 1999 of Tai's group
Digimon Adventure: Our War Game! - 2000 of Tai's group

Digimon Adventure 02 - 2002 of Tai's group and Davis's group
Digimon Adventure 02: Digimon Hurricane Landing!!/Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals - 2002 of Tai's group and Davis's group
Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon - 2003 of Tai's group and Davis's group

Digimon Adventure tri. - 2005 of Tai's group and Davis's group

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna - 2010 of Tai's group and Davis's group

Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 50 (A Million Points of Light) - 2027 of Tai's son group and Davis son's group

(Untitled) Digimon Adventure 02 (film) - 2028 of unknown group

I don't know why you are posting an entire timeline. Anyway as pointed out the epilogue does take place in 2028 already.

And we do not know if the new Zero Two movie takes place after the epilogue (or if it will introduce an entire new group besides the one new character we're aware of).
Considering Daisuke is reprising his voice actor from Kizuna, it is in fact more likely that it might take place closer to 2010 than to 2028.

EHT30J1981

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I little bit confused now because I see DigiDestined information about Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Joe, T.K., Kari, Davis, Yolei, Cody, Ken and their children are in 2028 is 26 years later from this website https://digimon.fandom.com/wiki/DigiDestined

But I thought is was 2027 is 25 years later from Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 50 (A Million Points of Light).

It's 2028 because Zero Two starts in 2002 but ends in 2003.
The human world gets covered in Dark Towers at Christmas and the following episodes take place in the span of the next few days. The final battle happens on New Year's Eve.
Digimon Adventure (Movie) - 1995 of Tai's group
Digimon Adventure (TV Series) - 1999 of Tai's group
Digimon Adventure: Our War Game! - 2000 of Tai's group

Digimon Adventure 02 - 2002 of Tai's group and Davis's group
Digimon Adventure 02: Digimon Hurricane Landing!!/Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals - 2002 of Tai's group and Davis's group
Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon - 2003 of Tai's group and Davis's group

Digimon Adventure tri. - 2005 of Tai's group and Davis's group

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna - 2010 of Tai's group and Davis's group

Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 50 (A Million Points of Light) - 2027 of Tai's son group and Davis son's group

(Untitled) Digimon Adventure 02 (film) - 2028 of unknown group

I don't know why you are posting an entire timeline. Anyway as pointed out the epilogue does take place in 2028 already.

And we do not know if the new Zero Two movie takes place after the epilogue (or if it will introduce an entire new group besides the one new character we're aware of).
Considering Daisuke is reprising his voice actor from Kizuna, it is in fact more likely that it might take place closer to 2010 than to 2028.
Have you seen Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 50 (A Million Points of Light) in ending T.K. said 25 years is 2027?

Last edited by a moderator:

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The dub is known to have got it wrong. It is 2028.
Ok I better leave them and both this information are so weird then I think they are made mistake anyway.

How is it weird? They kill malomyotismon at 23:59:59 on December 31 2002. Then 1 second later were in 2003. 2003+25=2028

And as I recall, the dub only says "25 years later"

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The epilogue only stated that it was 25 years later. The guide books stated that it was 2027. However, in an interview, Kinoshita stated that it was 2028. This was discussed here at https://withthewill.net/threads/tra...-yousuke-kinoshita-about-kizuna-shorts.22802/.