Your Story Idea

TitaniumTori

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Where did your story or fanfiction idea come from?

My Fanfiction Digimon: The Legend of the Crest of Intuition came from a dream I had.

DedicatedGazi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All my ideas come from me thinking about how I would act or behave in a situation. It's not enough for me to watch a show: I have to put myself in it. For example, after watching an episode of Digimon Tamers, I would look through my cards and think "okay, what would Gazimon and I do if a Deva showed up? What modify cards would we need?" Basically just a collection of Daydreams i guess.

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One of my friends dared me to combine my two favorite animated shows: Digimon, and South Park, into one fic. I'll figure it out eventually.

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was in Math class one day in high school, about 7 years ago or so, brainstorming ideas, and I wondered how it would be if there were no Human or Digital World; just One World where they lived, side by side...

TitaniumTori

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was in Math class one day in high school, about 7 years ago or so, brainstorming ideas, and I wondered how it would be if there were no Human or Digital World; just One World where they lived, side by side...
Very interesting concept you have there. I think that a lot of Digimon fans thought the same thing at one point.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The ending of 02 teased this idea when they said that everybody on Earth ends up with their own Digimon Partner.

However, there is one obvious problem with that. What kind of damage would criminals or terrorists do with a Digimon by their side? A lot of potential conflicts from this...