Your Digimon story ideas

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@SuperStarlite:
If you have a story that is in progress or already completed, it would probably be a better idea to start a dedicated topic in the Writing forum. This thread is what I would call a plot bunny adoption center.

It’s barely in progress, I’m not posting this story any time soon. I thought people were just sharing the stories they’d want to make.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Opinion 1:
I would be very happy if digimon had a concept like "Fate Grand Order" by moving the theme of the place like the world of the Roman theme to the world of the Chinese theme and so on.

Then use a theme with a class like so:
Crescemon(Archer) Durandamon(Sword) BryweLudramon(Shield) AncientWisemon(Mage) AncientMermaimon(Lancer) Baalmon(Assassin) Surfymon(Rider) Titamon (Berserk)

Opinion 2:
Maybe creating a character that represents each color might be good. Like there is a female character who has a calm and quiet nature with turquoise colored hair and clothes, then a red male character with a brave nature, a female character with pink purple mixed hair with a girly nature.

I think making characters like they are used for games is very good, not natural but interesting. I want each character to use a different color with a distinct personality and not overlap.

And each of the main characters has a digimon evolution line that represents each type, such as Pomumon to Ceresmon which is representative of the types of birds and plants. And other characters also represent other different types.

I feel that one of the reasons Adventure is so popular is because they have different types of digimon (I think Tailmon>Holydramon is more towards the holy beast type and female holy type), maybe it would be even more perfect if the hawkmon(wind) and armadimon(earth-steel) lines were included and replace piyomon(fire).
To be fair, Gabumon and Garurumon also overlap with the fire element pre-Perfect/Ultimate.

Moon=

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One idea for a story I had was a variation of Adventures where the Digidestined are instead partnered with the Seven Great Demon Lords...
Tai & Agumon (Blk)-Monochromon-SkullGreymon-Creepymon
Matt & Gabumon (Blk)-Raremon-Phantomon-Barbamon
Sora & Biyomon-Airdramon-MegaSeadramon-Leviamon
Izzy & Tentomon-Stingmon-Infermon-Beelzemon
Mimi & Palmon-Vegiemon-Lilamon-Lilithmon
Joe & Gomamon-Sorcerimon-Wisemon-Belphemon
TK & Lucemon
Kari & Gatomon-Angewomon-Ophanimon
Another idea I had was a Tamers story where Takato, Henry, and Rika are partnered with the digimon they rejected...
Takato & Betamon-DarkLizardmon-ExTyrannomon-Ghoulmon
Henry & Goblimon-Gorillamon-Mammothmon-SkullMammothmon
Rika & DemiDevimon-IceDevimon-Myotismon-VenomMyotismon

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Opinion 1:
I would be very happy if digimon had a concept like "Fate Grand Order" by moving the theme of the place like the world of the Roman theme to the world of the Chinese theme and so on.

Then use a theme with a class like so:
Crescemon(Archer) Durandamon(Sword) BryweLudramon(Shield) AncientWisemon(Mage) AncientMermaimon(Lancer) Baalmon(Assassin) Surfymon(Rider) Titamon (Berserk)

Opinion 2:
Maybe creating a character that represents each color might be good. Like there is a female character who has a calm and quiet nature with turquoise colored hair and clothes, then a red male character with a brave nature, a female character with pink purple mixed hair with a girly nature.

I think making characters like they are used for games is very good, not natural but interesting. I want each character to use a different color with a distinct personality and not overlap.

And each of the main characters has a digimon evolution line that represents each type, such as Pomumon to Ceresmon which is representative of the types of birds and plants. And other characters also represent other different types.

I feel that one of the reasons Adventure is so popular is because they have different types of digimon (I think Tailmon>Holydramon is more towards the holy beast type and female holy type), maybe it would be even more perfect if the hawkmon(wind) and armadimon(earth-steel) lines were included and replace piyomon(fire).
To be fair, Gabumon and Garurumon also overlap with the fire element pre-Perfect/Ultimate.
In my eyes Gabumon is more towards darkness/ice. Like Lobomon/Strabimon which is more towards Light/ice.

The selection of digital elements is a little odd to me. But what can I do, they choose based on the symbol of the crest.

Honestly I think Agumon is suitable for earth and Patamon is wind if Piyomon is fire, if Piyomon is wind then Patamon is sky, Tentomon is lightning so Gabumon is ice or darkness if Gomamon is ice not water.

If there is no JewelBeemon, then Wormmon/Stingmon/BanchoStingmon is perfect for darkness. Fairy types are quite difficult to describe as elements unless Flowers are considered separate from Plants (grass).

Strontium

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think I've posted in this thread before. I have a million Digimon story ideas that I've come up with over the years, usually about fan Digimon and their Tamers. But earlier this year I came up with an idea that wasn't an "FDD" story and I'm still kinda interested in writing it... Let me know if you guys think it sounds interesting.

In the near future, the Metaverse is real. People have a physical body along with a digital body that can wear digital outfits, interact with digital objects and even eat digital food. Now nobody can imagine living life without this digital overlay -- especially since it's the only world that you can make money in, with most industry automated and most natural resources used up. But the Metaverse is a dangerous place. More and more digital bodies have been robbed of their metadata, attacked with strange weaponry or have disappeared into the digital aether.

Our hero Tammy has dreams of making it big in the music industry. Right now she's monitoring the robotic kitchen at a "fully automated" McDonald's in Nashville, watching influencers try electronic dango on social media. On her way home from work late one night, she's hunted by a dog-like creature that talks. It would've eaten her data too, if not for the intervention of a strange wizard man and a talking white cat.

Wizardmon and Tailmon (not Gatomon - note the Holy Ring) have been working to stop Digimon attacks on "bogies" -- their word for humans' digital presences. It just so happens that Tailmon is a big fan of Tammy's music, and she didn't want to see the girl eaten by Dobermon. The Digital World may be clogged with bogies taking up processing power, but attacking humans for resources is a pure bad guy move. And when Dobermon's boss Ceberumon shows up to fight, she asks Tammy a very important question -- "Have you ever heard of Fusion?"

This is the story of one girl, two Digimon and a damaged world eating itself to survive. Tammy must wield both Tailmon and Wizardmon's powers to stop the attacks on bogies, while also protecting the Digital World - the true identity of the Metaverse - from the exploits of human hackers, thieves and corrupt businesses. And when one world falls, so will the other. Can the trio save both worlds from destruction?