Your collection (pictures)

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been a long time coming, but I was waiting for my 20th anniversary v-pets to come in. ^^' I included my Tamagotchi and the Dragon Quest Aukundesu pedometer pet as well. My camera isn't very high-quality, so sorry about that.

Arekuxis

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sweet collection Giga. I should post mine sometime. Maybe after something I'm waiting in the mail arrive. :)

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys!! Take a look at the two gems that have just arrived this morning :eek:

Image Thumbnail (custom)
I've started playing Red, and I'm pretty surprised that the mechanics are not that difficult for someone that doesn't speak Japanese (and has played before a Digimon Story game indeed)!! Also, it was very lovely to see Hyokamon as one of the first enemies :)

By the way, can anyone explain to me how can I transorm the DigiMelodies I have gathered into the specific Digimon? I have as for now 7 DigiMelodies for Goblimon, but not a clue how to "release" them hahahah

Last edited:

waffle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Collection

Sorry for poor quality and shaky video haha
My digimon collection, let me hear your thoughts!
I would love to see your collection as well!

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here is my collection I only started collecting shortly after getting the V20th

Im still figuring out what can connect to what (that D-3 connection menu)

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Such a nice collection! :) Which one is the blue device next to MetalGarurumon? I can tell it's probably from Bandai Asia, but I can't recognize it atm.
Thank you

Its a Digimon Neo V1 They are very cheap brand new on ebay I got it for about £20

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haven't posted pictures of my collection on here since 2011 or so -- now that I'm back home, I figured it was a good time to finally put together the stuff I've picked up over the past few years. I've definitely slowed down now that I've got most of the individual devices I wanted (like a Japanese D-Terminal!!!) but there's a few I'm still keeping an eye out for. While I was living in Japan, I looked for Digimon in every single recycle shop I went into (and I went into a lot) and only managed to find the DigiWindow on the first day and an overpriced v1, so I ended up doing most of my shopping on Yahoo Japan. I stopped by Mandarake when we went to the big cities, but between the price being too high and them not having anything I would really, really want, I managed to resist its temptation lol. On the other hand, having a Japanese address meant that I was able to order from Premium Bandai AS MUCH AS I WANTED so the D-Ark ver15th and card tin were two of my favorite purchases. I really wanted to grab the blue ver15th but I already had a boxed original back in the states so I didn't make it a priority -- imagine my surprise when I get a package from Chiaki J. Konaka with the whole Tamers ver15th set (red + blue + tin) as a wedding present, so those have a really special meaning for me.

EDIT: Just realized that my Neo isn't in this picture so I've probably got a few more stragglers somewhere.

digivicemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My favorite line-up of Digivice collections :)

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Celebrating my newly received 2nd wave 20th. Anniversary Pendulum here is my small collection of Digimon device so far: