Your collection (pictures)

zhoumai123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perhaps less. The previous collection I had was from 2006, then sold it off when I moved across the country. But when I met my wife back in 2009, she suggested I start recollecting if it made me happy :). So this collection, perhaps 2010 until now :).

I did have a series of Mini's, Xros Mini's, IC's, Accels, and Xros Loaders, one of each color. But, I realized I began collecting for the purposes of collecting, rather than out of interest. So I sold them off a while back. My electronic collection is two parts. Virtual pets consists of V-Pet through Pendulum X; and the Digivice collection is Seasons 1 through 4. No Savers, or Xros Wars and so on. I also go have a full set of the GEM figure line, released to date. Except the Ken/Wormmon. Zero Two isn't big in my heart. Tamers on the other hand is a guaranteed set.
It's 2016 now and it took quite some time to collect them, did you ever felt so frustrated or impateint during those years that you want to give up? Money was also a problem, did that kind of upset you too?

And lastly, judging from Digimon 15th Anniversary, Bandai did remake the Digimon Tamers D-ark digvices and most likely a Special Color for the third one, and also in the future D-Scanners too, are you planning on collecting them also? What do you think?

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whelp, there were a few annoyances. In the early years I would reply heavily on eBay, but the costs were too high and the selection too limited. So once I figured out FromJapan (proxy), I was in heaven. After that I purchased over half of my collection using Yahoo Japan Auctions. I also only collect Japanese pieces, so that helped out a lot. This did lead to a lot of 4am mornings though, setting my alarm to snipe bid. ;)

My patience was also routinely tested. When I was collecting the four different V-Jump V3's, that probably had the most frustration. When I got to the last one, I had to wait for one to appear and even then it would only have a 25% chance of being the right color. But then out of no where a two pack showed up ith the V-Jump Etemonkey mascot keystrap. Neither was in a color I needed, but I wanted the special bonus item. So I bought it, got a great price, and then resold the devices seperately. All said, I only paid maybe ten dollars for a fantastic rare bonus item. :). And that's how things often went. When I saw a piece I needed I would often find it in a lot. I would snag it, and then sell off the spare pieces or duplicate pieces. Lots of what I have I broke even with on a lot by lot basis. But I would never inflate pricings, and only ever attempted to cover costs. So patience has had its rewards, but the world is finite. Everything will eventually come to light eventually. Finding an orange trim Pendulum 2.5 took about 18 months, and even now I'm still on the hunt for some of the D1 Grand Prix coins (can provide photos later, if anyone is curious). Some pieces are just more elusive.

That wasn't to say that there wasn't some other frustration. A perfect example is the Pen X 2.5. I would research the Pen X 2.5 every so often, and I recall posting on WTW a few years back that I believed it simply didn't exist. There were no photos, no proof, no evidence, etc. I just unilaterally decided, it was a promo that didn't delivery the goods. But then a rakuten listing for one just popped up! I only found it through a Google Image Search for the term, and backtracked to the webpage. The problem was the photos were of just the device and nothing else, and it looked identical to the Pen X 2.0. The power was off so there was no system screen, no packaging, no Bandai Letter, nothing. And the description basically just said "It's a Pendulum X 2.5, trust me." The cost was $550 USD through Celga (proxy service), and was a Buy-It-Now listing. If it was legit, I would be singing from the roof tops. If it was a scam, I would be out a ton of cash. So it was probably the scariest moment I've had when buying something. But all turned out well :).

Over the years I've had parcels shipped to old addresses; parcels refused at the door by my wifes annoying Step Mother and had to drive across the neighborhood looking for the postal truck and flag him down; parcels delayed up to three months at customs; and even had one of my parcels destroyed when the postal truck caught fire. So it's been an adventure (get it, :D?).

As for the 15th Anniversary product, I originally did have a full set of the three Anniversary Adventure Digivices with bonus pins. And right when I was about to pre-order the D3's, I had the same thought I had with the IC's an what not. Exactly why do I want these? So I changed my mind about needing any of the 15th Anniversary gear and ultimately sold them off, too. After some deeper thinking I've decided that my love of the franchise is really in the Golden Age. I was more tempted by those Digi-Egg fabric pouches, than say, the Complete Selection D3.

I hope this gives you some insight into my collection, and collecting habits :).

Gunlancer

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello everyone! This is my first post ever here. I've been to the forums for quite a while now, but only now I decided to make an account.

I'm not a huge Digimon fan, but I do really like the electronic toys since I was a kid. I like taking them apart and just amazed by how fun this things can be yet the internals are so simple. It's such a shame that nowadays, whenever I go to the toy shop there's no electronic toys like it used to be when I was a kid.

Well here's my humble collection as of 02 September 2016. It's not a big collection, but I'm quite proud of it :D (and I'm looking to expand!)

zhoumai123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's one heck of an adventure Duke, testing and trails. Sometimes it's not really that easy especially time, money and patient wise

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This thread was what made me discover With the Will a few years ago, and I still regret not joining when I first discovered it.
As a Digivice lover, this thread is paradise to me, so I guess its about time I share my collection as well.

I always got my favorite character's Digivice from each season:
  • Yamato's European version
  • Takeru's European version (the clear one, which I badly painted over with blue acrylic paint, and later green) (stupid adolescent me)
  • D-Terminal European version (which is in Spanish) (I'm not Spanish)
  • Jian's European Version
  • Kouji's European Version
  • Touma's European Version

And added recently:
  • Yamato's 15th Anniversary Digivice
  • Digimon Tri Digivice CSA
  • 15th Anniversary Tag & Crests
  • Daisuke's 15th Anniversary D-3

I plan on getting the new D-ark 15h anniversary versions as well (I'm hoping for Jian's version too), the new CSA D-3, and hopefully Kouji's 15th Anniversary version (next year?)

And if life doesn't fail me, I plan on one day getting the Japanese D-terminal, Kiriha's blue Xros Loader (wish me luck), the new Appli Driver and its colored covers and the remaining 15th Anniversary versions.
I mean, who needs to eat or pay bills, right?

This is what I have so far. The 15th Anniversary releases have been awesome, since before those I was only able to get one European version of each season when they were being aired all those years ago.

And finally, I recently began to take some individual photos of what you see where. You can see them on https://pipefoxpedro.wordpress.com/

Ki_Yazama

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys. I'm new here. Here's most of my collection.

The rest of them are unopened Pendulum Progress v.1 - v3 and D-arts figures. I also have an Original Omegamon Reboot model in my closet I haven't gotten around to making. lol pleased to meet you all and I hope to make some good friends with you all.

PS: I love your display case, Duke. Totally jealous of your Pen X 2.5 and your and Sino's Pen v.1.8.
@Sino: I remember reading somewhere you mentioned a Pen X 1.8. Do you happen to know the person who owns it? I'd really like to get more info about it. Seems like a cool collector's piece to have.

*Update: I just got a Crown Code Zero in the mail! Totally stoked.

Last edited:

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just had this custom made for my new iPhone 6s. Watching Appli Monsters with the smartphone apps and all so I decided to make a custom case. I loved Kenji Watanabe's new artwork for the first tri memorial card set coming out in March so I used the new art of War Greymon. It turned out great, check it out: http://s169.photobucket.com/user/Parukeruru-san/media/iphone_zpsupj8cnlc.png.html?sort=3&o=0

I have the original art piece I did of Metal Greymon X Antibody as my wallpaper right now in all his terrifying power flying over the Past Layer of the NDW, Urd Terminal from Chronicle as lightning flashes over the volcanic world: http://s169.photobucket.com/user/Pa...on X Antibody_zpsvaoe1ssx.png.html?sort=3&o=1

I have the first 30 seconds of "Brave Heart" as my ringtone and the original digivice evolution sound from Adventure as my textone. A really fun phone for a Digimon fan.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just going to share my collection that was put into a box today:

https://twitter.com/alisonmanic/status/829364006968295425

My Japanese Analyser, Card-Tactics, the CSA Digivice Season 1 and the TV colour change version. The D-Spirit 2, the Xros Loader, Fusion Loader, Yamato's original Digivice, Junpei (JP)'s Frontier digivice, 2 v3 minis, V-Pet V3, V-Tamer custom made tags, the original tags for Adventure, Pendulum Zero and...i cant' recall what else lol.

byakurai29

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated collections

My battle box. Easy to carry. Hidden bottom layer is a wonderswan and extra screws and batteries and such

Top Tier Left : Pendulum 3.5, Pendulum ZERO, Pendulum 4.5, D-Scanner 3.0

Top Tier Right : D3 15th Anniversary KEN, D3 2000 Daisuke, D2 15th Anniversary TAI, Digimon Mini v1 UNIQLO ver Type 02

Bottom Tier : Xros Loader, D-Ark Ultimate, D-Ark 15th Anniversary, Vpet v1, D-Cyber 2.0

Mid Tier Left : Digivice iC, Pendulum X3.0, Pendulum X1.0

Mid Tier Right : D-Terminal JP, Digimon Accelerator Ultimate Genome.

Not in the box : D3 2000 Paildramon Edition, D-Ark v1, Patamon Battle Figure

Last edited:

Arekuxis

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow, that's amazing. Gonna try to make something like this down the line but so far I only have 4 V Pets and about 6 more on the way.

Duplicated

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Closer look at the pendulums.
Lol there are translucent shells with those color too!? That red looks a lot brighter than a normal 3.5.

Last edited:

byakurai29

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ha, now I know who are you in the Digimon Collectibles group on FB XD
Hahahaha Hi Vande! Now you know~

Lol there are translucent shells with those color too!? That red looks a lot brighter than a normal 3.5.
Yeah after you switched the frame to red it looks instantly brighter because of our human eyes perceive color as that way i suppose. Thats the reason why the Blue framed 3.5 looks brighter than the Black framed 3.5

Duplicated

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My question remains: Bandai actually manufactured these shades of bright yellow/green cases? Or did you/someone 3D-printed it? I could see the green being from 4.5, the red from 3.5, but I don't recall a bright yellow case for any version in the Pendulum series.

byakurai29

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My question remains: Bandai actually manufactured these shades of bright yellow/green cases? Or did you/someone 3D-printed it? I could see the green being from 4.5, the red from 3.5, but I don't recall a bright yellow case for any version in the Pendulum series.
Oh its a bootlegged version of the original Orangy/yellow body with green frame and buttons.

Dorakyura

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you have an impressive collection you really do but i have to know where did you get that case?

byakurai29

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is actually a makeup box you can buy at beauty stores or hair salon product stores. or even ebay?