Your board name origin stories

./will

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My current username is ./will because I couldn’t find a file and someone told me to check my home folder and I said something along the lines of “I’m always searching for myself...” and I’ve been using it in games for a while now. Hopefully it becomes my new legacy haha.

I used to go by DrFaustVIII and FaustVIII and Dr. Faust on various TCG forums. I chose those names because they were in honor of my favorite Shaman King character. (A few of the boards I remember are YugiohForums, DuelistGroundz, GatheringMagic, and a few others. Most of which have all died to Discord now lol.)

Maybe someone will know me from one of them :)

feedtaleone

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My grandmas's computer used to have problems a while back quite frequently. They were basic problems which I dealt with on my computer a lot. I knew how to fix them but she wouldn't let me because I wasn't a "professional" with computers. Every time after when she asked me to do something I just said that I wasn't the pro (for fun lol) so I wasn't qualified to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miragecoordinator

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a song from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. I'm extremely bad with names, to the point where I'll sometimes agonize over what to name something. I decided to go with a song I was listening to at the time.

Takatofan1986

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't remember how I came up with it, other than I do relate to Takato a lot, but it was username on my very first messageboard, on Pojo, and it just kind of stuck.

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ricardolindo is the username I use across the web. In Reddit, it's Ricardolindo3 because my original account Ricardolindo was suspended for unknown reasons. Ricardo is my second name, which I prefer to be called by, and lindo means beautiful in Portuguese and the username was suggested to me by my mother several years ago. I know I used in the Criminal Case Wiki as early as 2015.

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is a pretty cool thread so I'll post mine. My name is my Reddit username because I learnt about with the will from Reddit. My Reddit username is like this because I thought it was going to be a throwaway, but it kinda stuck. I don't use this username anywhere else, not even for other Digimon related things. I wish I could change my username, but since there's not an option here I'm stuck with it.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...I think you might can ask to change it. Try checking the help forum.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is an option ^