Xros Wars movie

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been wondering about something.As you know,Xros Wars doesn't have it's movie,like previous seasons.However,when you look at episodes 10-11,and how they were originally released as two-episodes special,perhaps it can be considered a movie of a sort.Maybe they were originally planned as a movie,but later decided to simply put in series.And also,these episodes sort of look like they are separated from main series,but still cannonical.What do you guys think?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I don't think so. Digimon has doubled up episodes before, and the series wouldn't have made sense if you'd taken out the Lake Zone episodes.

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not talking about taking them out of series,or continuity.Just about releasing these two episodes as a movie.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Xros Wars got a 25-episode bonus special called 'Hunters'. That's close enough to a movie.

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Am I among the few people who actually ENJOYED Young Hunters? Even if it was a nostalgia trip at the end. I mean, it was nominated for the Emmys ffs!

Digi_TaKi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Am I among the few people who actually ENJOYED Young Hunters? Even if it was a nostalgia trip at the end. I mean, it was nominated for the Emmys ffs!
I enjoyed Young Hunters alot, infarct I like all the series' with the exception of the dubs i hate those, but what can i say everybody is entitled to their opinions,

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was enjoying Hunters until I realized that it was wasting my time. Like... the whole point of it is to be filler, I guess? Slice of life monster stories just kinda seem like a waste. None of the character development for the main 3 even sticks... ...The art was nice and stylized, though!