Xros Wars Changing Title? and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=VirusGreymon link=topic=15934.msg206139#msg206139 date=1299785176]
Anyway, Leomon fan so yeah, I hope he actually does shit.
[/quote]

I would guess that he does. Mad Leomon was heavily emphasised in promotional material and they bothered to revert him to a purer form, a unique indulgence among the zone commanders. He still might die though, [size=8pt]KEK[/size].

VirusGreymon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Seymour Butz link=topic=15934.msg206140#msg206140 date=1299785939]
I would guess that he does. Mad Leomon was heavily emphasised in promotional material and they bothered to revert him to a purer form, a unique indulgence among the zone commanders. He still might die though, [size=8pt]KEK[/size].
[/quote]
They probably did it JUST to kill him.
Leomon needs to Xros with Dorulumon... Yes please.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=KaenKazui link=topic=15934.msg206135#msg206135 date=1299783347]
Why do I have the feeling, that MadLeomon was reborn, just to die again as Leomon?
[/quote]

For some reason, I think for sure that this one will keep living. Remember about KaiserLeomon a.k.a Koichi who had been dead, then he was actually revived and keep surviving.

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Monox D. I-Fly link=topic=15934.msg206175#msg206175 date=1299808793]
For some reason, I think for sure that this one will keep living. Remember about KaiserLeomon a.k.a Koichi who had been dead, then he was actually revived and keep surviving.
[/quote]

Suguru Daimon survived too, but these were both caveats enabled by the unusual relationship between body and soul. Leomon is just a digimon. He ain't safe, but he may have done his time already being killed as Mad Leomon.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Seymour Butz link=topic=15934.msg206178#msg206178 date=1299808989]
Suguru Daimon survived too, but these were both caveats enabled by the unusual relationship between body and soul. Leomon is just a digimon. He ain't safe, but he may have done his time already being killed as Mad Leomon.
[/quote]

That's my point. Each Leomon just has to be killed once, and both KaiserLeomon and BanchouLeomon had experienced it each once. So we don't need this one to be killed again.

Burton

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's see...
"Digimon Xros Wars Seven Generals Evil... um... something... Kingdom... Pancake..."
Yeah, I'm just gonna keep on calling it Xros Wars.
I think the new title suggests there's going to be quite a bit changing, actually. I hope it does. The series seems to have been in a bit of a rut for the past few episodes.

WereGarurumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always thought Banchou didn't die... just not "there".

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why are we talking about Banchou? Savers' dead Leomon was SaberLeomon himself... Who did -not- come back. And... I thought Frontier's dead Leomon was Panjyamon?

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=ukyouluvr link=topic=15934.msg206299#msg206299 date=1299915684]
Why are we talking about Banchou? Savers' dead Leomon was SaberLeomon himself... Who did -not- come back. And... I thought Frontier's dead Leomon was Panjyamon?
[/quote]

The Leomon doesn't have to stay dead to count. Adventure's Leomon said he'd be reborn as soon as the Dark Masters were defeated.

lucemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know why after all changed the day and time of digimon xros wars? :-X

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=lucemon link=topic=15934.msg206306#msg206306 date=1299929981]
Anyone know why after all changed the day and time of digimon xros wars? :-X
[/quote]
Because Stitch ended in Japan and the new series - whatever series that is - doesn't fit with Digimon. Well, at least they say so.
I personally think, that they try to save the TV Ranking of XW.

lucemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=KaenKazui link=topic=15934.msg206308#msg206308 date=1299937675]
Because Stitch ended in Japan and the new series - whatever series that is - doesn't fit with Digimon. Well, at least they say so.
I personally think, that they try to save the TV Ranking of XW.
[/quote]

Ah thanks ;)! I hope the audience does not fall far from digimon, since the schedule is not that great, Sunday is the best day broadcast in Japan, but at 6:30 AM :-\

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Vande link=topic=15934.msg206383#msg206383 date=1300025504]
Well Xros will be on an hour before the Super Hero Hour (Sentai and Kamen Rider). So I would think that's one very happy /m/. Pretty much mecha type shows together.[/quote]
We'll see about that. ANN says, that Sentai und KR will go into a break for some month because of the earthquake and stuff. So maybe things might change again.

garfield15

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It only went on break for this weekend. The Toei schedule will resume as normal on Monday.

WereGarurumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well technically Battle Spirits will air first prior to Gokaiger. Also Digimon will occupy the spot used for Super Sentai Vs. theater, so that means kids are probably awake at that time.

VirusGreymon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This thread is dead... Lets revive it with some topic!

Is Delphicmon, this beautiful Digimon here:

The reason I chose this picture is because of the Xros, judging by the Xros it'd be fair to assume he's a 'good guy' but I'd have to remind you that the Darkness loader forces a Xros and I do remember reading somewhere each of the 'Bagra generals' have Darkness loaders so it's quite likely the Xros is with the is protector of the Dragon land and Delphicmon forces a Xros.

What do you guys think?

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=VirusGreymon link=topic=15934.msg206452#msg206452 date=1300133660]
The reason I chose this picture is because of the Xros, judging by the Xros it'd be fair to assume he's a 'good guy' but I'd have to remind you that the Darkness loader forces a Xros and I do remember reading somewhere each of the 'Bagra generals' have Darkness loaders so it's quite likely the Xros is with the is protector of the Dragon land and Delphicmon forces a Xros.

What do you guys think?
[/quote]

I think that the overwhelming likelihood is that Delphicmon is the death general of Dragon Country, and that he is using his darkness loader to control Huáng​ Lóngmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.