X-Treme Fight on Adventure: CD Single, Plus Sample/Digest of all 3 Songs

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

As guessed earlier when X-Treme Fight was announced, it will indeed be the 3rd song on the CD single for Unidentified Airship, by Takayoshi Tanimoto.

In addition, they put up a clip with digest/sample versions of all 3 tracks.

That means that this one CD will include the full versions of all 3 major vocal songs for Digimon Adventure: so far:
Unidentified Airship, the OP theme
Be the Winners, the insert/battle song used for Adult levels
X-Treme Fight, the insert/battle song used for MetalGreymon (and likely future Perfect levels.)
It will also include Karaoke versions of all 3 tracks.

The CD single for Unidentified Airship, by Takayoshi Tanimoto, will be 1,200 yen when it is released on August 19th. Which makes it a relatively cost effectively CD to get for fans of the vocal songs in Digimon Adventure: so far.

Pre-orders are up at CDJapan for the CD. (affiliate link.)

Prior details about this release can be found here and here.

Attachments

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That last one gives me Kamen Rider vibes.

Firerockbird

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
have these songs been officially released? and in its full versions?

omegalucas

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if they'll use Brave Heart as a third evolution song for Ultimate/Mega or simply reuse the opening theme 02 style.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if they'll use Brave Heart as a third evolution song for Ultimate/Mega or simply reuse the opening theme 02 style.
No real point in reusing a 20 year old song for a new series. The opening riff of Brave Heart plays during Be the Winners, so that's their way of paying homage and moving on. I love Brave Heart, but I'd prefer a new song, or like you said, using the new OP theme if need be. I mean, Omegamon got an instrumental version of the OP already, so it wouldn't be surprising.

Anyways, X-Treme Fight is awesome, I'm glad they shared samples of all three songs. Back to X-Treme Fight, it was incredibly fitting for MetalGreymon and I'm really looking forward to hearing it again.