Attack: Speck Shooter

Dustmon - The Dust Digimon
Attack: Dust Cloud

Coalmon - The Coal Digimon
Attribute: Vaccine
Type: Rock
Attack A: Coal Throw
Attack B: Hard Tackle
Description: A tiny rock digimon that is rarely seen by other digimon. Its origin is unknown to many as this small digimon possess a special program, yet others do not know if its for good or deletion.

Gemdramon - The Gem Dragon Digimon
Type: Rock / Dragon
Attack A: Shining Gems
Attack B: Crystal Claws
Description: Able to float in midair, but not fly. How this is done is unknown. She needs a source of light in order to do the attack, Shining Gems, from that, a beam of hard light will vaporize most enemies.

Diamon - The Diamond Digimon
Type: Rock / Fairy
Attack A: Diamond Shower
Attack B: Diamond Break
Description: Able to float in midair, but for a longer period of time. She needs no source of light to perform her attacks. Diamond Shower is when small pieces of hard diamond rain from the sky. Diamond Break is when one large diamond comes from the sky.
Personal Note: My favorite

CrystalNovamon - The Crystal Nova Digimon
Type: Rock / Fairy / Angel
Attack A: Theia's Crush
Attack B: Super Nova Shards
Description: She is able to fly. She has two crystal lances as her main weapons. Theia's Crush is when she summons a giant planet-like crystal and sends it towards her enemy, this uses most of her powers. Super Nova is when the enemy is sent through a thick cloud and shards of crystals stabs through the enemy. The sphere-like crystal in her chest is the source of the special program that she is meant to access.
Personal Note: Not my favorite. I think i can draw better than that. Maybe an X Version or something.

Digimon-Gemdramon.jpg

Digimon-Diamon.jpg

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like the contest is over. Any idea when a winner might be chosen? Or is the contest sort of canceled-ish?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
itll be decided what to do relatively soon, at the moment im busy with classes and redoing the rules, along with life, ill probably let gears decide the winner