WtW Games, LAUNCHED and other stuff!

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We're psyched to announce the full launch of WtW Games, which now sits at the ready for some releases from Sakuya. That's not all though, Sakuya wanted to release something with the debut of the site, so she's got a prototype image of the Digimon Shinka Project game up there as we speak!

Go check it out at: http://games.wtw-x.net/

In other news,

[quote author="Me!"]
With the Will, as well as I, your adorable little alcoholic worker monkey lost in thought, are proud to present to everyone the new designs for the WtW subsites!

It should come as no surprise that after everything just kinda went to pot with the last layouts, that I would go ahead and rebuild. We have the technology, we sought to make them better, stronger, faster, and stuff; and so I set to work! And here we are, now a time and a half later, I've finished construction on these new looks and am ready to unveil my secret project!

So secret, and so mysterious, I didn't even know I was working on it!

Hopefully everyone enjoys. If you have any comments, you should probably head on over to the thread that is no doubt available for this new development. Now if only we had more release to fill these subsites out....
[/quote]

That's right folks, I've fixed the layouts! These subsites can be found at all of their normal URLs.

Hope you all like them.

Terriermon Fan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, the section is finished!!!

I like the site, very pretty and neat. We you have done a nice job. =)

rianmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is obvious that lost doesn't need sleep. Otherwise there wouldn't be enough time in the day for what he gets done.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sure lost does drink alcohol and not Energy Drinks ? Great work Mr. Monkey !

As for that Shinka Project Preview: An obvious but great choice by SakuyamonX/Rosemon Burst Mode.

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As for that Shinka Project Preview: An obvious but great choice by SakuyamonX/Rosemon Burst Mode.

Heh heh :p Those Digimon will most likely be the models for any other upcoming screenshots XD *shot*

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=rianmon link=topic=2320.msg35137#msg35137 date=1171114239]
It is obvious that lost doesn't need sleep. Otherwise there wouldn't be enough time in the day for what he gets done.
[/quote]I wouldn't quite say that. I still defend my 4-8 hours of sleep with a fury. It's more, "He'll pass out for several hours and then bust ass to get things done, like a desk jockie with a report due the next day." Or, in some cases a few hours.

[quote author=MugenSeiRyuu link=topic=2320.msg35138#msg35138 date=1171116334]
Sure lost does drink alcohol and not Energy Drinks ? Great work Mr. Monkey !
[/quote]Energy drinks are overrated, and not nearly as healthy as they purport themselves to be. I keep my options open for beer, tea, or coffee; depending on which I need at any given moment.

Thanks for the positive responses.

Now I command thee, more posts! More posts, more, more and more!! INFINITE MORE!