WtW Games- Announced and being worked on.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
posting sakuyamons message since only supermods and admins can post in announcements

----------------------------------

WtW and I would like to announce its newest project, WtW Games. WtW will now be developing games. The games will mostly be Digimon related.

We'd also like to announce our Main Title, Digimon:Shinka Project (tentative title). The game where you create your own custom v-pet. Choose from over 600 Digimon to create your own evolutions lines, then go and play your V-pet. If you're not happy with it, you can rebuild it. You can save multiple v-pets you made, and even share them with the community. We're also looking into doing Online Battles!!!

WtW will also be releasing simulators/adaptions of the original V-pets, as well as producing an original Sailor Moon title.

Games in Production:
Digimon: Shinka Project - Demo in April
WtW Digital Monster (The Original) - N/A
WtW Digimon Mini ver.1 - N/A
WtW Digimon Pendulum Zero - N/A
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Soudan (aka Sailor Moon Stories) - N/A
More Titles Will Be Announced in The Future...

Our staff is currently really small, we are looking for people who can:
-Create the original menus for the Digivice iC/Burst, Digimon Accel, Pendulum Progress, and the Pendulum X. We also need people to make LCDs for Full Animations of the Digimon in the Vpets (same as listed before).
-Spriters, the more the merrier.
-People with knowledge of the v-pets to BetaTest

If you feel like you're right for the job PM me (right now I'm known as Rosemon Burst Mode temporarily).

----------------------------------

lost is currently working on the site, and some of the games are in active beta testing and improvements

sidebar is up there, ryo and veemon (for now until the site is up it will just bring you to this thread though)

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just a note, Digimon Shinka Project = Digimon World XP. I've jumped programs, so I decided to rehaul the system, and give it a new name.

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another note, in case the redirect ran too quickly for you, my fessing of failure is thus:

Apologies to those of you, and especially Sakuya, who came here expecting a website. In the last few days I've been
working on the website, well, more specifically a website from which to use as the new model for all of the subsites;
now I would love to lie to you and walk away with a clear conscience about saying that the website will be up 'soon',
but the truth of the matter is I don't know when it'll be up, I am trying to devise something I am really happy with as well
as something that is flexible and doesn't break right out of the gate like the last layout had (clearly indicative to me
that in the end I spent far too little time with it.)

I will tell you know though, that I am working very hard on this and hopefully when I finally make it live, it will work for
everyone, and look really, really nice. Thank you for your patience.

You will now be redirected back to this sites announcements thread until such time as I have the site available.

I've failed, pelt your fruits and vegetables at your own discretion.

However, it should be noted, I didn't know until a little bit ago that goc planned to announce it tonight.

NTAtai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a spriter! I can help if you want. PM me.