[WTS] PRICE DROP! V-Pets and Pendulums

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stupid formatting. All fixed up there :). Sorry for the delay. Omegamon 20th is Sold. Can always bundle price a discount in for you though.

Mittenmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now the price list is all messed up XD lmao. Okay. So after looking at the pictures , in interested in the green v1 with the red frame . I really like the metallic blue one too, but itll depend on the price . It's not a need for my collection, I just like it a lot... I'll skip Alphamon since omegamon sold. I'd die for an orange painted v1.Fyi I have an american green v1 and a brown JAL limited edition v1 I'd be willing to trade or sell. Also I got your message about your resin pets on etsy...you bet I'm interested in one of those. Another thing I'd die for is a Mittenmon one XD

Last edited:

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fixed. Bloody hell. The green w/ red frame is sold, but the blue one is available :). I'm not looking for trades at the moment :). Did you have a Mittenmon sprite? If so, email it to me and I can make a few mock-ups for you.

Mittenmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fixed. Bloody hell. The green w/ red frame is sold, but the blue one is available :). I'm not looking for trades at the moment :). Did you have a Mittenmon sprite? If so, email it to me and I can make a few mock-ups for you.
Well darn XD I really wanted the green one with the frame swap. It still shows available on your list XDThe blue one is gonna be a bit too pricey for me, I was hoping around d $30-40. I have a mittenmon Sprite somewhere, if I can't find it I'll make a new one. Should only take about an hour. I'll email it to you tonight

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh that was certainly a typo. All modded pieces are reduced. $35 USD is just fine. Got your email too!

NTAtai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do you still have the Blister Pack Ver. 20th Grey for sale? Only one I'm missing of the 20ths, would love to get my hands on it.

Last edited:

bortiz128

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, do you still have the ver. 20th brown still available

padfoot

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’d totally like your pendulum 20th. I’d PayPal or I have a pendulum X 2.5 loose if you’re interested in trades

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry bortiz128, I missed your message. yes, the Brown Ver 20th is still available.

PRICE DROP. SEE FIRST POST!

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry Mittenmon, I missed your message. We agreed on $35 I thought before on the last page, but I can include shipping if you would like. Thoughts?

bortiz128

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry bortiz128, I missed your message. yes, the Brown Ver 20th is still available.

PRICE DROP. SEE FIRST POST!
Awesome I definitely want the ver 20th brown if its still available.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@bortiz

It sure is. $40 USD (discount included) plus shipping to your location. PM me with your address and I will get you a total.

VampJoe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm interested in the Pendulum Ver 20th (Blue) if it's still available.

Would you take $45 including shipping?

VampJoe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I sent you a PM, thanks!