[WTB] Digimon Pendulum 3.5

rayjt9

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi all. Haven't posted much here but I'm fairly active on Discord so I've probably chatted to a few of you there.

I've not had much luck finding a decent condition 3.5 at non-insane prices online. I don't really care if it's boxed or anything - I was wondering if anyone here has one they'd be willing to offload.

Only reason I'm posting this is because it's now literally the last pendulum I need to complete my (unboxed) penOG collection!

I've seen some decently priced ones on Buyee/FromJapan but including the service charge and UK Customs VAT/handling, the prices would get kinda crazy (like one in poor condition costing nearly $200 kind of crazy.)

Naturally I'm happy to pay for the item + shipping to the UK (which normally costs around $15 via USPS if you're located in the US or Canada.)

Hopefully this thread is allowed! I'm pretty sure it's fine but if not, let me know what I need to do to make it conform with the rules.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shipping from US to UK and vice versa went up recently, so you can expect a roughly double of what the USPS price used to be to now. (A WTB thread is fine btb, there is no post requirement for buying)

rayjt9

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome, thank you! Yeah you're totally right about USPS. I think it's understandable given the current situation. The priority international service that used to be standard has gone up to a minimum price of $26, but the good news is you can request the slower "first class package international" service at the post office which should still be around $15 with tracking to the UK (their site says $12.25 but I've never seen it that low.)

It's way slower (I've seen anywhere from 7-30 days vs 4-10 for the old priority service) but I feel like it's definitely worth it for the saving.