WTB Digi-Battle Cards and booster packs.

Gennaimon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im looking to buy any Digibattle cards and booster packs.

Please state your price and condition please.
Thanks.

Posting to UK.

Last edited:

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have 1 of each colour of the first wave of 20th anniversary V-Pets for £60 each inc shipping. Only that cause I got hit by customs when they came into the country. So each 1 is the original price, plus EMS shipping to me, customs charge, plus shipping to you. If sent via friends there will be no paypal fee charge, if sent via goods add an extra 5%.

Gennaimon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have 1 of each colour of the first wave of 20th anniversary V-Pets for £60 each inc shipping. Only that cause I got hit by customs when they came into the country. So each 1 is the original price, plus EMS shipping to me, customs charge, plus shipping to you. If sent via friends there will be no paypal fee charge, if sent via goods add an extra 5%.
Hey I am interested in this, is there a chance you can wait until the end of the month when i get paid from work,

Gennaimon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok I am ready to buy. Do you have the Omegamon version? Also are the un-opened?
I have both Grey and Red of Wave 1 as mentioned above, since the 3 wave 2s are not out yet (and I won't have spares of those).
They are still sealed and have not been opened.
I see, thanks :)
I can no longer buy them until end of september due to bills coming out for housing etc...
I dont expect you to hold them but if you happen to have them around then I will be able to buy if you would still be happy to sell.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vande, I'd be interested in your red one.

Gennaimon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have updated with what i want to buy