Wonderswan Games-Any Recommendations?

jfred

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Could anyone tell me about some Wonderswan games that could be played easily by someone who knows no Japanese whatsoever and has no intention of learning it? I know about Digimon Battle Spirit and One Piece: Swan Colosseum, but can anyone think of a few others? They can be for the original, the color, or the crystal. I don't really care because I have a crystal.

Thanks in advance!

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Version Wonderswan. It's pretty much just like the v-pets and there's an English HK version of it out there. Even if you're playing the Japanese version, it's very easy to understand. It's also my favorite of the WS games. ^^;; D-Project's pretty easy to play, too.

jfred

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do any of the english versions of the Digimon games link up to the D3? That's mainly what I'm looking for.

Off Topic: Airdra, that Mew avatar is so cute! Reminds me of the Mew I just got at Toys R Us.

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the only two English WS games (at least Digimon wise) are Digimon Ver. WS and Anode Tamer/Cathode Tamer. Both of those are pre-02, so I don't believe they connect. I believe Tag Tamers and D-1 Tamers connect since those are the 02-era games. ^^;;

OT: Thanks. ^^;; I was going to get a Mew at TRU but didn't get the chance to go over there. T_T