Wolfshark draws digimon stuff (and also writes stuff to go with it)

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yup decided to open up an art thread here to post the occasional digimon doodles and stuff I'm working on from time to time. Most of them have to do with this one Digimon Alternate universe idea I have that my friend gives me a few ideas/feedback for from time to time. This AU is fairly modified and is a fairly dangerous and 'wild' and 'untamed' world. For one thing there's some odd form of a digimon food chain where the world favors the strongest and the smartest individuals. So only those who are cunning enough, live in groups, or are strong tend to be those who thrive... in rare occasions they can even reach mega level and those digimon are often seen as legends throughout the digital world and tend to be greatly feared or respected. Digimon also have genders here but for the most part it mostly dictates certain gender specific evolution lines where applicable. Digimon can also have families here but this is extremely rare thing and only tends to apply to digimon that have survived long enough and aren't under the constant threat of A: Being killed and consumed for data by the bigger fish of the world and/or B: Have the energy and effort to burn in raising young digimon until they can defend for themselves. However the delicate balance of the digital world is suddenly put under threat when an odd virus that dives digimon mad starts rolling in ETC.

Anywho here's the first three to grace the thread... Meet the three Glutton siblings.

The Impmon and Yaamon are brothers who hatched form the same egg (with the latter being the obvious runt) and the Salamon is their younger sister. Obviously the smallest and less aggressive of the three is often the chewtoy to his other siblings. It doesn't help that he has to grow up in a fairly cruel environment either... he was expected to be tough, especially since both his parents are fairly feared in their respective territories. I'll reveal them later.

Note: Not sure if I will change the Salamon into a female impmon instead that takes on a BlackGatomon evolution line so ehhh....

Last edited:

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welp finished this faster than I thought so meep.

Here’s Lucius the Impmon and evolved form of that tiny Yaamon from before. He’s still tiny though, he’s barely 2′00″ and is barely half the size of his brother but much faster on his feet. Luckily before he evolves to a Rookie he accidentally crossed into the human world (Sydney, Australia) after fleeing from a life threatening event. Here he’s found by some prank loving Numemon and their leader a Dracmon who take care of him for a while and give him the nickname of ‘Trash kitten’. He eventually is befriended by a human named Ava who becomes his tamer once they both formed a proper prank loving friendship. Here he happens to continue growing strong and more confident now that he is no longer bullied by his siblings. This can also be found on my Tumblr (Link in singnature)

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very clean lines and the fur details look nice! Not sure how I feel about the more animalistic snout compared to the usual Impmon design, but I assume that's just your style.

DigiKing Tamer

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very clean lines and the fur details look nice! Not sure how I feel about the more animalistic snout compared to the usual Impmon design, but I assume that's just your style.
I for one adore it. :D

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the feedback :) Glad to hear these guys look good since I haven't drawn digimon in AGES and these guys happen to be re imaginings of some old characters of mine.
And yeah the floofy cat like faces are somewhat of a stylistic choice of mine. When I was a child and still even now Impmon sort of reminded me of both cats, specifically the Cornish rex and of chihuahuas so hence the short snout. Hence why sometimes they are either mistaken as kids in an animal costume or in the case of Lucius some weird looking cat since he's pretty small compared to the general species standard.

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a completely fan made digimon!

A digimon I made up for my in the works digimon AU story, they are a rare evolution exclusive to the Impmon or black Liolmon line. (High Intelligence and speed are evolution triggers)

(Note: Yes you can create your own Pantheramon character or add them to your fan digimon evolution line or whatevs, just give me credit for the design and link back here if you can. I'd love to see OC Pantheramons)

The evolution line is as follows -
Kiimon > Yaamon > Impmon/Black Liollmon > Pantheramon > Umbramon/Baalmon > Beelstarmon/Beelzemon

Level: Champion
Attribute: Virus
Type: Demon beast
Family: Nightmare soldiers, Nature spirits

~ A rare Demon beast Digimon that is seldom seen due to it's elusive and nocturnal nature. They are well known for their territorial and savage natures, they won't even flinch when attacking digimon bigger and stronger than themselves. As an undisputed apex predator they often fight over territory and prey with those of the Garurumon family, especially Fangmon. However most of these disputes end with Pantheramon outwitting and outmaneuvering their foes even when outnumbered. They also hold a great amount of dark energy within themselves, because of this is it rumored that they are predestined to become powerful demon digimon once they break free from their beastly shell. It's special move is setting it's body aflame with dark energy, those that come into contact with Pantheramon will become paralyzed with fear. (Nightmare vision). They can also use their blade like claws to rip and stab enemies in quick successions (Wild claw)

Pantheramon © to me/Wolfshark

Last edited:

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayy did a quick headshot of Umbramon and I liked it enough to turn it into my current icon.

A bit of a sneak peak I did of Umbramon the evolution of Pantheramon (found above)

I'll submit an official reference for the fan made species later, this is basically a very uncommon Ultimate evolution that some female impmon can achieve and ultimately mega evolves into Beelstarmon.

Much like a Gabumon I decided to have her wear the pelt of a Pantheramon to kind of represent how in this form the savage and beastly side of Pantheramon has mostly gone away and been replaced by a more controlled and reserved being- albeit now a demon man class instead of a demon beast class.

However this drastic transformation from beast to demon still has her enjoying the thrill of the hunt for the hell of it. Because of this Umbramon are often referred to as master huntresses of the Dark area. However instead of specializing in speed and ambush like Pantheramon they now specialize in the MP department. They specialize in creating illusions to confuse foes and attack by generating energy blades to throw at opponents. Their main attacks are Lightning blade and Umbra blade, the latter being quite effective against holy digimon.

Anywho I'll be featuring one of these ladies in an upcoming fanfic or visual story of sorts? not sure what to call it. But in that tale the frist Pantheramon came from a corrupted Liamon and later evolves into an Umbramon.

Last edited:

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

WIP of a super huge file I'm working on right now. Basically a female Liamon from the fanfic thing I've been rambling about.

Here's the WIP blurb:

After Lucemon's rebellion the holy kingdom was in chaos. A tough decision had to be made, the kingdom needed digimon to keep order and prevent such a tragedy from happening again... but three angels weren't enough to handle such a gigantic task. Because of this a group of volunteering holy digimon decided to aid the three archangels and become elite peacekeepers under their teaching and guidance.

This story centers around one of the peace keeper candidates: Liamon. Strong and fearless she hailed from a tribe of born warriors and hunters. Confident that she can protect the holy kingdom from any threat she studies under the wing of Cherubimon... however as the years go by she grows restless and one day disobeys Cherubimon to venture into the forbidden dark area. Here she plans to prove her worth by defeating an 'evil' digimon that she would deem a worthy challenge.

Evading the dangers of the Dark area she finally finds a worthy target, having stumbled onto an ancient and foreboding castle. Challenging the master of the castle she soon finds out that she's no match for Grandracmon. His power and charm quickly overwhelming the golden feline as she finds herself consumed by the darkness... for a moment it seemed like she would meet a cruel and early end as her holy ring shattered... but fate and luck had other plans.

Reawakening in the hostile wastelands of the dark area Liamon discovers she is now the demon beast feline Pantheramon. Repulsed at her new body she aims to return back to the holy kingdom where she thinks one of the archangels might be able to help her... or so she hopes.

So yeah it's a tale where the hero was too rash and bold for their own good and it came and bit them back in the bum. There is also much denial of the fact that she's very likely stuck in her new form and will probably never see her old home and folks again, it's a hard thing to swallow. Also she runs into a scavenger, a Black Agumon who claims to be able to help her out in return for a few meat scraps from her kills... but more about him later.

King Jibral XVI

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haha, wish I was able to draw like that. I could try and find some scribbles but overall I'm nowhere near as good as that.

Good work!

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love seeing stylized Digimon designs. It's always cool to see the familiar 'mons in an unfamiliar fashion.

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aye glad to see my style is good to look at. :)

And will upload some more stuff here soon. I'm almost done with my Fanfic's cover and the first chapter. I hope Archive of our own allows to insert images since I might have chapter icons for an added charm.

Also almost done with Umbraon's reference to show off the species and also starting to sketch out my Beelstarmon redesign. Basically giving her a bit more modesty with what she wears and adding a tail, pale purplish-blue skin tone along with some minor tweaks.

Also the Beelstarmon that's specific to my story has a strong affiliation with her pre evolutions (Pantheramon and Umbramon) So she can de-evolve into some slightly altered forms of them to either hide her true self ETC. A little trick she learns from Murmukusmon who can also turn into his former evos. Might draw those too so cue a Pantheramon that probably wears a cape and has three eyes.

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Here’s a quick sketch of an evolved Lucius (He has other nicknames too such as Luce, Lucio and Trash Kitten) He keeps the black muffler around his neck in all forms. He is also still shorter than the average Reapmon and likes to keep his hair in order. Generally he is still a sensitive soul and a dork despite his intimidating appearance and being a virus attribute.

Ayy drawing humanoids is still new to me

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aye it's been a while but here's some WIPs I have too many beelze characters RIP me

Here's a WIP of Star fully evolved. Not sure how the muffler works but it can supposedly turn into wings or whatever the heck she wants them to be. (and the protagonist of my upcoming fic, first chapter is nearly done and is at 5251 words)

AU wise she is mostly a lawless terror that lurks in the Dark area and likes the thrill of the hunt. She wasn't always like this though, she was once a Liamon who traveled into the dark area and ended up losing her holy ring and corrupting into a Pantheramon in the process. She tried to return home through the dark area odyssey style but was quickly shot down and officially banished upon her return. Giving into rage and despair at losing everything she eventually is found by Murmukusmon and joined his legion of demons. There she became a ruthless mercenary and only cared about getting strong. However by the time she evolves into a mega she's become strong enough to stand equal among the likes Murmukusmon, Deathmon, and Belial Vamdemon (These three go by 'demon kings' they practically have the power to stand up against some of the great demon lords but live a more neutral existence) She chooses not to though and instead leaves on her own to wander aimlessly as a gun for hire.

And here is some WIPS to showcase Lucius's (that Impmon from before) evos. I guess I can reveal for now that Digital Odyssey is sort of a prequel to the timeline he's from. Anywho decided that Pantheramon can be either gender (however males have red stripes on their helmets rather than lilac ones)

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Behold Pantheramon 2.0! I tweaked the original design a bit.

A digimon I made up for Digital Odyssey, they are a very rare evolution exclusive to the Impmon or black Liolmon line… though sometimes they can result directly from certain data corruptions.

~Special thanks to Kiwi/Smokey and hornedfreak for design critique/feedback.

The evolution line is as follows -
Kiimon > Yaamon > Impmon/Black Liollmon > Pantheramon > ???

Level: Champion
Attribute: Virus
Type: Demon beast
Family: Nightmare soldiers, Nature spirits

~ A rare Demon beast Digimon that is seldom seen due to it’s elusive and nocturnal nature. They are well known for their territorial and savage natures, they won’t even flinch when attacking digimon bigger and stronger than themselves. As an undisputed apex predator of the dark area they often fight over territory and prey with those of the Garurumon family, especially Fangmon. However most of these disputes end with Pantheramon outwitting and outmaneuvering their foes even when outnumbered. They also hold a great amount of dark energy within themselves, because of this is it rumored that they are predestined to become powerful demon digimon once they break free from their beastly shell. It’s special move is setting it’s body aflame with dark energy, those that come into contact with Pantheramon will become paralyzed with fear. (Nightmare vision). They can also use their blade like claws to rip enemies with no mercy (Vital claw)

Funfact: They are built like an odd mix between a Lion, Jaguar, and a Cougar.

(Note: Yes you can create your own Pantheramon character or add them to your fan digimon evolution line or whatevs, just give me credit for the design and link back here if you can. I’d love to see OC Pantheramons)

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
AND CUE LARGE ART DUMP!

First off Glitchgoat made me a logo for my fanfic. It's epic! The fic can be found here

Now onto art done by yours truly.

Here's a headshot of Liamon, my protagonist from Lawles star.

And another headshot depicting Beelzemon/The gluttonous one as depicted in my fic.

A slight redesign of Bellestarmon. I'll use my version in my fic/s.

And lastly have some Kiimons. Specifically Lucius and his brother. They both hatched out of the same egg but Lucius was the runt as a result.

As usual my art can also be found on my Tumblr (link in signature) and I have more info on my stuff there.

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Have some moar digimon stuff. Info on them can be found on my Tumblr which can be found in my signature. I also have a WIP Toyhouse account which I plan to use to have profiles for all my Digimon characters later.

Lucius
Lucius's brother Ozias

And a fully evolved Ozias.