With the Will Podcast 100th Episode Live w/ Derek Stephen Prince- Monday, March 15th

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail (custom)

Monday (March 15th) will be our next live Digimon podcast at 7:45pm (Pacific time.)

For our 100th episode we'll be interviewing Derek Stephen Prince! If you have any questions for the long time Digimon voice actor, get them in while you can.

Adventure: has a hiatus this week, so no episode discussion or news, it'll be back next time!

As usual, we're going to have title cards with images so live listeners can follow along easily.

After the news and any discussion topic we will be taking questions from the audience. If you can't make it but would like your question asked feel free to email it to podcast@withthewill.net or to my curiouscat (label it as for the podcast if you send it there.)

Join us live this Monday- Livestream Here!

Attachments

• ep100_article.jpg
    ep100_article.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 15,599

Keramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First off I wanna say I grew up watching the show dubbed and I love all the characters you voiced. Impmon and the Digimon Emperor were my favorites. I have to ask though:

How come you didn't get to voice Veemon and the Digimon Emperor in the english dub version of the Tri movies?

Also if given the opportunity, would you be willing to voice characters in a future digimon game/movie/show?

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First off I wanna say I grew up watching the show dubbed and I love all the characters you voiced. Impmon and the Digimon Emperor were my favorites. I have to ask though:

How come you didn't get to voice Veemon and the Digimon Emperor in the english dub version of the Tri movies?

Also if given the opportunity, would you be willing to voice characters in a future digimon game/movie/show?

Veemon wasn't in Tri. in regards to Imperialdramon in Tri, they seem to have brought in Paul St Peter just to grunt which I think is fair. Paying *two* actors to grunt would be a bit overkill and they already had St Peter for Leomon in the same movie so it was easy enough to ask him to do a few grunts for Imperialdramon. It was uncredited, but I'm quite certain it was Paul who voiced Imperial in Tri

Being the Emperor form of Dark Gennai is fair though. By the time he spoke it was already revealed he wasn't actually Ken, so maybe they figured using Ken's voice was unnecessary.