Why hasn't Chronomon made any appearances i recently

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, nice catch. I guess all the DS mascots ended up in it.

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lucemon is a special case? And what the hell is Chronomon if not a special case? He is one of the most special Digimon in the franchise. Literally.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lucemon is a special case? And what the hell is Chronomon if not a special case? He is one of the most special Digimon in the franchise. Literally.
Really, in the whole franchise? Is he?? He was really only an important character in the first Digimon Story game on the DS, was a powerful but otherwise normal obtainable Digimon in the other DS RPGs, and has since disappeared without a trace for almost ten years now. None of that says "one of the most special Digimon in the franchise" to me.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i think he meant more in the sense of unique, again if they can make an exception for Lucemon why not for Chronomon? atleast if they want to include him again that is.

Darklabo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't say no to a Chronomon Mega.

Chronomon is considered a Super-Ultimate, but it's hard to tell if we're talking about Destroyer Mode, Holy Mode or both.

Creating a Mega level Chronomon and making its two alternative forms its Ultras (one positive, the other negative) would bring some consistency to this Digimon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't be surprised if they pretend he's just a regular Mega should he ever show up again.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't be surprised if they pretend he's just a regular Mega should he ever show up again.
They'll probably list him as a regular Ultimate/Mega if and when he's added to the DRB since Super Ultimate/Ultra is more a sub-category of Ultimate/Mega than a universally recognized 7th Level as the very concept of a 7th level is itself not universally recognized.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They'll probably list him as a regular Ultimate/Mega if and when he's added to the DRB since Super Ultimate/Ultra is more a sub-category of Ultimate/Mega than a universally recognized 7th Level as the very concept of a 7th level is itself not universally recognized.
I meant in games and cards and what not, since they use Ultra