Who would win

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So basically, two Digimon and then the next person says who would win and why, such as "___ is a virus type and that beats data", or go full into their attacks/profiles for a super lore reason

wargreymon vs metalgarurumon

frankiemon827

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd say Metalgarurumon. Since Wargreymon is especially effective to Dramon type digimon but relatively weak against other types. So in this case Metalgarurumon is not dramon type and flexible as well as ability to shoot missiles from all directions. Metalgarurumon would be easily able to dodge Wargreymon's Gaia force & Brave tornado. Then he would blast his freezing breath at close range to totally freeze Wargreymon and then destroy with his Garuru Tomahawk.

Daemon vs Malomyotismon

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Demon would win. While BelialVamdemon is a Demon Lord Digimon, it isn't one of the Seven Great ones, which would imply a lower tier of power to me.

Numemon vs Sukamon.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sukamon, while both are not really impressive and are only known to throw poop i have to give it to Sukamon who atleast has some long arms and fingers to do stuff with, now taking Numemon huge eyes into account i say it is given that Sukamon would just poke it´s eyes out and then just strangle or punsh it to death.

Alphamon O vs. Lucemon FM, foresight vs instant kill?

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alphamon O.
As long as you can avoid being hit altogether, instant kill wouldn't be effective.
Plus the Attribute advantage.

HerculesKabuterimon vs. TyrantKabuterimon

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ponchomon is dead Togemon so Togemon knows all his tricks and being alive means more energy and such as he's younger.

BlackKingNumemon vs Etemon

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Etemon, he has been shown to possess incredible strength and powers of darkness, versus...literal poop with a crown.

Megidramon vs Zhuqiaomon

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Titamon, he is a rival to the Olympus group while Saber i just a low-bob mega.

Vikemon vs Olegmon

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vikemon's fur is likened to Chrome Digizoid, while Olegmon's is simply steel. Olegmon's axes are just stated to be heavy, while Vikemon can allegedly destroy mountains with his morningstars. I personally never cared for vaguely described attacks like Olegmon's Age of Discovery and Dreams Come True which usually just amount to energy blasts or illusions easily broken by similarly powered digimon, so I don't see him having any edge in this fight.

Vikemon wins!

Zanbamon vs Tactimon!

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tactimon. The descriptions of Zanbamon's attacks are pretty simplistic hacking through armor and such while Tactimon is raising undead warriors and causing earthquakes. Not to mention Tactimon obviously has superior tactics.

Omegamon X-Antibody vs. Alphamon, the battle of Omega and Alpha inForce!

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alphamon O is the one seen equal to Omnimon and X is an upgrade. Doesn't matter if you replay if you never win in any and All Delete just needs to hit once.

Susanoomon vs Omnimon MM

frankiemon827

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Susanoomon with its zero arms blade which can pretty much cut through planets and can also attack as ten legendary worriers as seen in Frontiers. Omegamon MM doesn't stand a chance

Zeedmillenniumon vs Ogudomon

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well i guess Ogudomon if his "can´t be hurt if opponent has maliciousness inside"-thing holds true, unless Zeeds attack bypass that trigger which could be possible, but it´s hard to gauge.

Huanglongmon vs Mastemon

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Etemon, he has been shown to possess incredible strength and powers of darkness, versus...literal poop with a crown.
He's really a snail, if that affects your thoughts. The Numemons are mollusks (slugs, a few snails), whereas the Sukamons are poops (or "custards").

Huanglongmon vs Mastemon
I'm going to go with Huanglongmon mainly based on the typical evo requirements. Notwithstanding Mastemon's abilities, she's simply a jogress of two Ultimates (Perfects) whereas Huanglongmon is typically the jogress of either two of four Megas (specifically of the Four Holy Beasts). Comparing attack values in the cards supports this, and she's not all that special in Digimon Links. Huanglongmon also has the whole Huanglong Ore advantage in the lore.

CresGarurumon vs ZeedGarurumon

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zeed has been used as an upgrade a few times to metalgarurumon whilst cres is a normal. Virus can equal that but I'll give it to zeed from him being a mega from a mega a few times.

Minervamon X vs Mervamon.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mervamon considering the profile says it´s a matured Minervamon that accumulated experience and achievments

BanchoLilimon vs Rafflesimon

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BanchoLilymon.
She just has to maintain a ranged offence and wait for Rafflesimon to wilt away her natural lifespan.

Magnadramon vs. Ophanimon