Who We Are- godofchaos

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A new feature we will be doing for awile is having the higher up staff members do 'reintroductions' on who they are, and since I'm the boss I volunteered (it has nothing to do with the fact no one seemingly knew what I wanted to do...'coughs')

I love animation in general. It isn't specific to anime. I've been watching and loving cartoons since I was a little kid, be it Bugs Bunny smacking people, or Rick Hunter flying a Veritech.

I'm a kid of the 80s/90s. I remember Robotech, Video Power, Fox Kids, the Action Pack. I remember the days when Pokemon was syndicated and if I was gonna watch it I'd have to rush to school since it aired in the morning.

I remember when Toonami wasn't just Naruto, DBZ, and One Piece. I remember when Tom fought the Intruder. And I sure as hell remember the super long Tenchi and Gundam Wing promos.

I remember getting raw tapes from friends and loving it, because if you got something watchable it was a positive (see the raw I got way back when of one of Trunks intro episodes from DBZ, where it's such a Nth gen VHS copy that Trunks hair was neon green).

I remember Saban. Putting on a show about spandex clad fighters fighting a weird japanese lady. I remember Morph getting killed by the Sentinels and coming back quite insane.

I remember BATMAN at the best it ever was, with Bruce Timm being in charge of animated shows based on it.

I'm a comic book geek. My favorite characters have been Green Lantern, Deadpool, Batman, Spiderman, and tons more.

I remember the X-Men splitting into gold and blue squads. I remember Hal Jordan going insane and turning into Parallax. I remember Ben Reilly. I remember Azrael. I remember the Teen Titans being completely redone every couple years until a few years ago when Geoff Johns was finally able to make a modern Teen Titans that could survive (with a little help from the animated series.)

I remember watching Fox Kid's once in August of 1999 to see a Beast Machines promo and ended up seeing a show that became one of my favorites.

I'm cynical, even mean, but still nice. I do what I can for everyone.

I'm godofchaos and I run and own With the Will.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
since people seem not to understand

each higher up staff member will have their own THREAD

this isnt just a thread to toss up a profile about yourself.