Who are you again? It's been so long.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey everyone. I'm sorry it's been ages since I have been active. I've been dealing with those depression issues. Some of you may remember.

I'm still trying to work on the agoraphobia, but im having panic attacks a lot less often. I'm happier over all, but still have moments when my mind will beat me up and knock me down.

I've been taking it one step at a time.

I'm going to make a better effort to come by and post here, and ease back into the swing of things.

I've missed this place.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haha. When I first saw this on the mobile layout it didn't set your sig apart from your post and I thought you'd put that up to call me a weirdo (as a joke).

I'm going home tomorrow, been at my aunt's for about two weeks now helping with the kids. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed, in my own messy room.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There I went saying I was back and ready and something went terribly wrong. Things have quieted down now again... hoping it'll stay that way. I have missed sooo much. It's going to take a while for me to catch up with everything.

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's to better health and a brighter year!

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Off to a decent start so far. Meds are doing their job for the most part. Not sleeping the best, but at least I'm not just laying there doing nothing. Been listening to lots of podcasts. Got into a bunch of new shows too. Overall, motivation is up from what it used to be.