Who are the top ten strongest unfused digimons ?

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For me the strongest Digimon always been and will be ZeedMillenniummon.

About Your question, I say SkullSatamon. He defeated I-dramon, several Ultimate and Champion levels, and all alone.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1. LucemonFM/SM
2. Bagramon
3. Quartzmon
4. Alphamon
5. Savers Burst modes
6. the other RKs, tamers megas, Daemon, Belphemon RM
7. Apocalymon/BelialVamdemon
8. adventure megas
9. dark masters/VenomVamdemon

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As for the anime, I would definetely say Quartzmon.

If you count every Digimon apart from the anime, my bets go to Ogudomon. As the Jogress Evolution of the Seven Great Demon Lords, could you imagine how devastating must be the power of this being? Imagine for a moment all that hard battles from Cyber Sleuth against the SGDL, but all in one...Even more, in Digimon Collectors, he is drawn as being virtually invincible, since anyone who has at least a little bit of darkness into his heart, cannot make any damage to Ogudomon. Iirc, the protagonist can't defeat him, so he's put to orbitate as a satellite by Gankoomon instead.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it tied between Bagramon, Lucemon and Savers Royal Knight.
Bagramon fight against the knight order was said to be the reason the digital world split into zone.
Lucemon take on the legendary warrior and destroy three moon casually.
Craniummon was benchpressing planet for at least few hours and it took four Burst Mode to defeat him, I think he wasn't even the strongest.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's definitely Zeed in general, almost no questions asked. He has too much hax, is way stronger than the sovereign and the RKs, and can casually destroy and create realities. There's a reason he's nigh impossible to been in vsbattles forums... He was also unable to be destroyed by whomever sealed him--since he was just sealed. Whether that was God or Shakamon, or someone else, Unchained Zeed is higher than them. The 7GDLs are multidimensional constructs in their true forms too, so Ogudomon's "true form"--if he has one--would probably be second strongest. However, both are technically fused.

As for the anime, Apocalymon was going to destroy two dimensions with his suicide, but DarknessBagramon was going to affect "all worlds" (correct me if I'm wrong on that). Quartzmon isn't really in the same league, considering how sure Bagramon was about beating him with the Brave Snatcher (this was before they ever mentioned a "root").

Last edited:

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's definitely Zeed in general, almost no questions asked. He has too much hax, is way stronger than the sovereign and the RKs, and can casually destroy and create realities. There's a reason he's nigh impossible to been in vsbattles forums... He was also unable to be destroyed by whomever sealed him--since he was just sealed. Whether that was God or Shakamon, or someone else, Unchained Zeed is higher than them. The 7GDLs are multidimensional constructs in their true forms too, so Ogudomon's "true form"--if he has one--would probably be second strongest. However, both are technically fused.

As for the anime, Apocalymon was going to destroy two dimensions with his suicide, but DarknessBagramon was going to affect "all worlds" (correct me if I'm wrong on that). Quartzmon isn't really in the same league, considering how sure Bagramon was about beating him with the Brave Snatcher (this was before they ever mentioned a "root").
Isn't Both Zeed and Darkness Bagramon are fused digimon? They don't count I think.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I said that Zeed was fused. I did forget about that when I went on my D Bagramon spiel. Still, a weakened Bagramon (Clock Shop Bro) is multidimensional considering he brought our goggleheads to the same dimension

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For me I guess Bagramon(Superdimensional power>Lucemon(Triple moon busting) and Susanoomon>Savers RK(Benchpress planet and Craniummon took 4BM digimon to take down)
Apocalypmon has firepower but not so much durability given that he died by Gaia Force.
And I don't know where to place crimson mode, on one hand he has hitscan Quo Vadis, on the other there weren't many physically impressed feat for the tamer digimon other than Gargomon creating super compressed big bang by spinning.
So maybe...
Bagramon>Susanoomon>Lucemon SM> Dukemon CM> Savers RK
For anime top five?

Kataphrut

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1. Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode. Come on, golden boy has to be on top.
2. Bagramon, by extension.
3. Susanoomon
4. Lucemon
5. Alphamon/Omnimon (since it's still a no-score draw between them)
6. The Burst Modes
7. Crimson Mode (it's hard to judge where he falls; his only opponents were Agents who don't fall on the scale, or easily one-shotteable bugs in the movie. He's still the strongest non D-Reaper thing in Tamers, so he gets a spot)
8. Rest of the RKs (Frontier/Data Squad.)
9. Apocalymon
10. Daemon (wasn't sure whether to put him above Apocalymon since he left undefeated, but that whole arc was a mess so it's hard to judge. Besides, he can't blow up the universe as far as we know. The one who can blow up the universe gets ninth place.)

If we go non-anime, I like to think Superior Mode still takes the top spot. Don't care enough to put together a list, but him being made up of every other Digimon (except, we assume, the really special ones) is basically the "infinity plus one" of childhood monster fighting arguments.

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1. Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode. Come on, golden boy has to be on top.
2. Bagramon, by extension.
3. Susanoomon
4. Lucemon
5. Alphamon/Omnimon (since it's still a no-score draw between them)
6. The Burst Modes
7. Crimson Mode (it's hard to judge where he falls; his only opponents were Agents who don't fall on the scale, or easily one-shotteable bugs in the movie. He's still the strongest non D-Reaper thing in Tamers, so he gets a spot)
8. Rest of the RKs (Frontier/Data Squad.)
9. Apocalymon
10. Daemon (wasn't sure whether to put him above Apocalymon since he left undefeated, but that whole arc was a mess so it's hard to judge. Besides, he can't blow up the universe as far as we know. The one who can blow up the universe gets ninth place.)

If we go non-anime, I like to think Superior Mode still takes the top spot. Don't care enough to put together a list, but him being made up of every other Digimon (except, we assume, the really special ones) is basically the "infinity plus one" of childhood monster fighting arguments.
Half of your list are fused digimon, the question is the strongest unfused digimon.
X7SM and Susanoomon break that rule really hard.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's Sanzomon, not Shakamon. Shakamon has never appeared in the anime or manga.