Which is the best anime studio(s) for Digimon?

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tamers and Frontier seasons started at best "quality" animation on beginning episodes until later they suffered for crappy animations.

I was thinking, if there are other best anime studios with movie quality animations on certain anime TV series... Which do you recommended?

Ufotable. Kimetsu no Yaiba! Imagine having Evolution with that studio's style. Great fights in movie style too. Movie animation on the average TV series episode, how awesome is it to watch like that?

Bones. Soul Eater had the best fight animations so it's perfect for Digimon battles to boost its popularity.

Madhouse. One Punch man had the best background and fight animations so I'm sure having that amazing background animation for digital environments to experience and witness amazing otherworldly feelings but not sure which Ufotable or Madhouse is best at animating the backgrounds... Hunter X Hunter episodes never had dropped down in the animation quality for such long time... How?!

Are there other recommended anime studios I'm unaware of?

frankiemon827

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know too much but there is Wit studio which is famous for Attack on Titan if you want digimon anime to be epic and hype.
Or to the studio that produced Evangelion....

Amnaeal

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A Responsible Studio That knows what it's Doing and Careful about the show's Continuity and Won't $h!t on the fanbase and their feelings!!!

digibro217

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What about Science Saru? Love to see what Yuasa could do with the franchise.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pity Evangelion now got some CGs. But I really don't mind the amazing CG like Houseki No Kuni.

amzounslide95

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dragon Ball Franchise got an incredible increase again. One Piece is slower, but also increasing.

Last edited:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would really like to see a show done by Studio Trigger. Aside from that, I guess Bones, just because they're my personal favorite and they've never disappointed me.

DigiKing Tamer

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would really like to see a show done by Studio Trigger. Aside from that, I guess Bones, just because they're my personal favorite and they've never disappointed me.
Yes! Trigger! All the way!

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd love to se Mamaru Hosada do Digimon again with full creative control in his style. I really like his movies.

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bones and Madhouse both come to mind for me. I would be quite excited if either of them ever animated something for Digimon!

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd love to se Mamaru Hosada do Digimon again with full creative control in his style. I really like his movies.
Ah! The obvious one was sitting right under our noses, I fullheartedly agree!

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same here. Parrotmon Vs and Armagemon Vs Omegamon battle were amazing to watch.

But for odd reasons, Armagemon Vs Imperialdramon scenes weren't all that great in some animation besides Giga Death animation is so good!

To me, he is sorta japanese version of Disney 2D animator lol

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same here. Parrotmon Vs and Armagemon Vs Omegamon battle were amazing to watch.

But for odd reasons, Armagemon Vs Imperialdramon scenes weren't all that great in some animation besides Giga Death animation is so good!

To me, he is sorta japanese version of Disney 2D animator lol
You realize that Hosoda was not involved in the fourth movie, right?