Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i saw a lot of people saying that they want numemon to get an x form so i think he has a chance to win

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Without a doubt, Examon X will get revealed eventually after revealing Sakuyamon X and Diaboromon X since Dracomon got X version.

Which "lot of people" you mentioned there? Twitter in japan or other forum?

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which "lot of people" you mentioned there? Twitter in japan or other forum?
not in japan but yes on twitter i saw someone saying he really wanted numemon to win and i saw a lot of people liking the tweet and saying that they also want him as well

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also want Numemon but for meme reasons and then chuck in his brother Sukamon, which gives Chuumon a free pass

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Meh I see but one twitter post with ton of "Likes" isn't enough. I'd believe it if there are more than 4 twitters towards "Likes" to Numemon X or multiple chains of retweets and insane amounts of "Likes"....

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I agree that liked Twitter posts aren't really a reliable way to gauge votes; however, I think Numemon has a fair chance at winning because it's such an iconic "joke" Digimon that has been around since the very first V-Pet.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I agree that liked Twitter posts aren't really a reliable way to gauge votes; however, I think Numemon has a fair chance at winning because it's such an iconic "joke" Digimon that has been around since the very first V-Pet.
I think Minervamon won because of the Spanish speaking community's twitter hashtags lol.

https://twitter.com/search?q=#HailMinerva&src=typd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ9zuRm-VVQ
THe live stream earlier say it is Minervamon and Crusadermon/LordKnightmon winning the polls. So now we know who got it. Now lets see if they are going to bring out even more X-Antibody Digimon. The X-Antibody is very popular now in Japan and will not be surprise that it be put into the next story game.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fan campaigns can really help but sometimes they can be a cam-pain in the ...butt of the people running the contest. I think the Smash Bros people can tell you that with all those stupid meme entries. Of course it's hard to tell what could win in these. ...Again, Smash Bros.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now we got the Diaboromon X and Sakuyamon X. What you guys think who could be next to receive a X form? They might not stop for a while on the new forms of our old time favorites.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd like to see Vandemon X, Etemon X for the villains, the Angemon & Angewomon lines for the digidestined
Terriermon line got to be the next in line for Tamers (the last to complete the set)
My personal wish is Imperialdramon X (for dragon/fighter/paladin mode) since he needs X-antibody to get stronger

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imperialdramon would've had one if it weren't for that youtuber manipulating the vote to get Minervamon lol

hell get one. They'll probably use that list as reference for new forms knowing with random dudes are popular

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agreed... Also, if it weren't for Royal knight spots to vote and that manipulated votes while they plans to reveal the whole Royal Knights with X forms, it'd be much better. Indeed, we ALMOST HAD Susanoomon X and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode X............... DAMN

But now, Sakuyamon X and Diablomon X got revealed, there are no mentions of any next new X forms. I fear it will be today that ends all spoilers of X forms.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imperialdramon would've had one if it weren't for that youtuber manipulating the vote to get Minervamon lol
Did not know there was a Minervamon conspiracy, haha, I would've been part of it though. But I would also travel into the past to stop it cause I did not like the result xP

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did not know there was a Minervamon conspiracy, haha, I would've been part of it though. But I would also travel into the past to stop it cause I did not like the result xP
Yeah it was a campaign called by the hashtag #HailMinerva. I speak Spanish and this youtuber encouraged to all his followers, which are quite a lot, to vote for her day and night using a proxy which allows you to send a vote more than once. It was cool because the fandom was really united but yeah I agree, the result is hideous as hell (more especially if you compare it with Mervamon's graceful design). However the lore into her profile is at least interesting.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still, it's really good to have our first Olympian Twelve member with X form. Shame it didn't get drawn by As' Maria instead of Kenji's personal choice to be "chibi".

X Antibody designs were demanded to be toned down on heavier details saddened me.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I expect the top ten at the least, (well, 3-10) to get X forms in the next 12 months

Wonder how many will show up in Links

and even though it was cheating, I'm with with Minervamon X, it was something completely out of left field and was a Digimon you wouldn't expect, Imperialdramon and Susanoomon are just as popular as the Royal Knights and its weird they don't already have X forms. Minveramon is a great choice IMO because it's one you don't expect

now I wonder if Bandai think shes one of the most popular Digimon in the franchise because of this vote and spam her on merchendise/games/anime etc lol