Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here is the question to be asked. With the new Jesmon X-antibody, who be next, another Royal Knight, a rookie like Patamon or Tentomon, one of the Olympus 12 or Demon Lords? There is so many possibilities on this subject. Yes, haters, the X-antibody will continue to grow, like it or not.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like they're trying to finish off the Royal Knights. Not sure if we'll get anything else.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the next x-antibody digimon will probably be a royal knight i hope that after they finish with the royal knights they can complete some of unfinished x-antibody lines (especially the lines of new added jesmon x and sleipmon x) and and also add some of the new mons i also hope to see some new mons that were born with the x-antibody

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
maybe they should complete X-antibody forms for Adventure crew first....there aren't actually many left too

Arranos

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
maybe they should complete X-antibody forms for Adventure crew first....there aren't actually many left too
We have the entire Agumon, Gabumon, and Palmon lines, alongside Garudamon, Heracle Kabuterimon, Gomamon, Plotmon, Tailmon, and Holydramon.

That would leave...

Piyomon
Birdramon
Hououmon
Tentomon
Kabuterimon
Altur Kabuterimon
Ikkakumon
Zudomon
Vikemon
Patamon
Angemon
Holy Angemon
Seraphimon
Angewomon

Hoping we get some Demon Lord X-Antibodies, since we do have Beelzebumon as one. Any of them would be neat to get. Interested in what Lucemon X-Antibody would be like.

Last edited:

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Examon X, por favor.

Arranos

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, right. Memory fail.

Guess we only have three Royal Knights left.

Still think Lord Knightmon is next.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alphamon. Wait what.

Heh. I will say LordKnightmon since Examon X is probably will be the last to release.

Yeah what about Fladramon X?! He is the most ironic one....

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't actually be shocked if Alphamon got an X form even though it makes no sense. He gave up his X data to Omnimon, so maybe a Xless Alphamon can gain someone else's and become an X form too lol

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A Royal Knight might work. Though someone said Lillithmon? That would be funny if she's dressed in something that shows her trait even more. heh heh

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't actually be shocked if Alphamon got an X form even though it makes no sense. He gave up his X data to Omnimon, so maybe a Xless Alphamon can gain someone else's and become an X form too lol
Well if that even turns to happen, then Gaioumon X Burst Mode should be a thing too!! I mean, technically it's an "impossible" Digimon for two main reasons:
1) Gaioumon is a natural carrier of the X-Antibody.
2) The Burst Mode and the X-Evolution is basically a similar process that allows the Digimon to increase its power to the limit, with the only difference that the former is temporary while the latter is permanent.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gaioumon X Burst Mode might will. But the major problem is, "Beelko" aka Beelzebumon Lady was created after this GaiOumon Burst Mode (It didn't say which date since when he was created) got the special treatment to turn into BelleStarrmon before him. So I don't think he will ever get it for sure...
If it actually happened, then at least release Sleipmon Burst Mode first c'mon oh along with BantyoLeomon Burst Mode as well.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was thinking of what will happen if they start on the Demon Lords after the Royal Knights. I really love to see what they can do with Leviamon and Barbamon.

Idiysar Almond

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DukemonX Crimson Mode
ImperialdramonX Paladin Mode
ShineGreymon Xurst Mode
ShoutmonX7 X-Antibody (lolwut)

I can dream, right?

In all seriously though, it would be miracle for non-remaining-RKs to get X-antibody treatment. Heck, IIRC, the first and only new X-antibody digimon for a long time we got was DuftmonX which was a RK, then CraniummonX and SleipmonX just suddenly pop out of nowhere not too long ago. I'm rooting for ExamonX, he'll be even more magnificent i believe. It also would be nice for ultimate form of the first ever anniversary digimon to get its further form on Digimon anime's 20th anniversary next year.

We have the entire Agumon, Gabumon, and Palmon lines, alongside Garudamon, Heracle Kabuterimon, Gomamon, Plotmon, Tailmon, and Holydramon.

That would leave...

Piyomon
Birdramon
Hououmon
Tentomon
Kabuterimon
Altur Kabuterimon
Ikkakumon
Zudomon
Vikemon
Patamon
Angemon
Holy Angemon
Seraphimon
Angewomon

Hoping we get some Demon Lord X-Antibodies, since we do have Beelzebumon as one. Any of them would be neat to get. Interested in what Lucemon X-Antibody would be like.
There's also TokomonX. ClavisAngemon might be X-antibody form for PataAngemon line too.

Last edited:

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm. Since they're doing the Royal Knights I hope that means they'll do Rapidmon and Imperialdramon Paladin mode at the very least too.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hmmm... how about BanchoLeomon X and Darkdramon X? So that it can become Chaosmon X? We need more X Antibody of Leomon species besides of just DinoTigermon for the Ultimate level