Which Digimon VB Would You Recommend Getting?

RockyPeli

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so to anybody who's gotten either of the Digimon smartwatches, I'm not sure whether to get the first Vital Brace model or the newer Digivice V branded along with the new Ghost Game series. would you guys be able to weigh in on which you think is better to get?

oliver07

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In my opinion, the Vital Bracelet is well worth its value for what it offers. The Vital Bracelet is a great step forward for Tamagotchi and pet-raising simulators as a whole, especially in the current climate of lockdown and pandemic which has made exercise a lot more restrictive. You can get it from amazon

Timkun55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've got both, and honestly, they're almost exactly the same device. The Digivice V just has a few quality of life upgrades such as English text on the menus (they're just icons on the VB), a slightly faster battle system, a pause function, and faster evolutions (the VB doesn't count the time that the Digimon is sleeping towards evolution)
If you want faster evolution times and a slightly more polished product, then I say get the Digivice V :)