Where's Chika's Digi-Tama?

Mercurimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know that. I was just saying in all of Digimon, she is by far not the youngest. I am just saying for the Season 5 world, Chika is weak and would get in the way of the others.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don´t think that she is weak. Afterall she has the Daimon Genes. And keep in mind that she is still a Child.

Mercurimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know that. Maybe when she grows up perhaps, but at the current time (The series.) she is incapable of it. When she had Biyomon all she did was cry and whine. Biyomon spent all of his time protecting her. What is the point if she is so fragile that she always needs to be protected. Plus, she would just flip when she killed something. I really really don't want her to ever get Biyomon back.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
She didn´t look that whiny. And she obviously knows that Digimon are reborn.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If she's anything like her family then we know two things. 1. she could be very strong/powerful just like father/brother. And 2. she should grow into a nice person like her mother.
But the point being is that she could be a tamer if she can act even a little like her brother. Not with the punching though.

Keikio Yuramushi

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Excuse me?!!!! TOO WEAK????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: You my friend have obviously forgotten whiny little Takato and Tommy if you think Chika and Suzie are too weak.
Remember this digimon war? Between the Humans and the Digimon.
Humans:
Masaru and Agumon.
Tohma and Gaomon
Yoshino and Lalamon
Ituko and Falcomon
Megumi and Miki and the PawnChessmon
Yushima and Kamemon
Satsuma and Kudamon
Digimon:
LOTS MORE :mad:!!!!!
See it would make sense to me if Biyomon came back to the real world to warn the Savers of the War (he is sent there by Suguru). Then Satsuma and Kudamon sent Yoshino/Masaru/Tohma/Ituko and the their mons out to train whilst he allowed Biyomon to become Chika's partner and brings her to the Daimon household.
Sayuri first refuses to let her baby girl fight such dangerous creatures and slaps Satsuma across the face.
Chika assures her mother that she'll be ok and Biyomon reminds Sayuri that he will protect Chika.
Sayuri's expression softens as Biyomon says who sent him here.
Satsuma starts to leave but Kudamon slithers off his neck and gives Chika a iC and the two leave. Chika says to Sayuri she has to fight now and she goes off to find Masaru and the others with Biyomon in hot pursuit

Mercurimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*Loads gun* *Cocks gun* BAM! *Chika's lifeless body falls to the floor* No weaklings! ><

She is so not getting Biyomon back... ... ... Oh s***... I just killed masaru's sister... (Puts a sign on Satsuma's back saying "I DID IT") *Sneaks away*

No, I really really don't want her to fight. She is way to much of a weak character. And what is the point of fighting if Biyomon has to protect Chika all the time. Plus, Biyomon will not so easily be able to reach ultimate, let alone champion. Chika's digi-soul got her to rookie. Mercurimon initially got her to champion and ultimate.

Keikio Yuramushi

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DON'T YOU DARE KILL CHIKA OR I SHALL KILL YOU!!!!
Chika is only a little kid....she is prone to getting scared or crying if she does become a saver she will probably grow throughout the series, besides don't Lilamon and MachGaogamon do all the fighting for Tohma and Yoshino?
Anyway maybe being little had something to do with only getting Puwamon to Biyomon, maybe as she grows more as a Saver (physically and Emotionally) her Biyomon also will grow with her

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just ignore the User Mercurimon ! He hopes that Kurata wins.

Also notice that all the Digimon do the fighting, while the humans normally don´t even have a chance against a Digimon ( not counting the Daimon-family members ).
Chika is definately not weak. Where was the crying and whining ? It simply wasn´t here. Someday Chika will kick major butt !

*feeds the User Mercurimon to Minervamon*

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, I know. But the user of the same name was referring to her crying in panic and such things. That was not there.

Chikas also seems to have inherited Sayuri´s ability to perhfectly hider her true feelings.

Lextropius

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Excuse me...When was repression an "inherited ability" do you mean like singing or spitting flames?...
Ah...one more thing this is a show, it doesn t matter wheater they make Chika an Uber tammer or they make her a weak whimp...she´s not coming back neither is Biyomon.

what´s with the *feeds minervamon* stuff?... are you like RPng? or just being iddle?

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lextropius said:
Excuse me...When was repression an "inherited ability" do you mean like singing or spitting flames?...
Some peopl can hide their feelings very well, some can´t. Besides training it is also genetic sometimes.

Lextropius said:
what´s with the *feeds minervamon* stuff?... are you like RPng? or just being iddle?
Just a little reaction to the "shooting Chika" stuff.

Mercurimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fine *Bandages the hole in her head and props her up* Good as new... Sorta...

Anyway, Chika won't be a saver. Biyomon isn't coming back. I see your points, but I was referring to how wear she was when Agumon was telling her not to help Biyomon and Masaru was kicking the crud out of it. She should have run in there anyway and stood up to Masaru. She isn't really capable of handling that kind of stuff. And yes, Masaru, Tohma, and Yoshino don't usually fight, but they stay out of the way and contribute in their own ways. Tohma calculates, Masaru does fight, and Yoshino keeps an eye on the other two and analyses the situation. When things get bad I see her as being the one to say "Retreat"

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Chika wanted to stop them, but Agumon hold her back. Besides that, neither Masaru, nor Agumon wanted to stop.

As for Yoshino´s position: Well, I guess that´s because she is the red spot of the team. She keeps them out of trouble.

Mercurimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
She is kind of like the baby sitter. She is like 5/4 years older than them. Masaru being 14 and Tohma being 13 and Yoshino being 18.

Keikio Yuramushi

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess.....maybe Chika and Biyomon could meet again and not fight, just be there in case, like Kudamon!!