Where's Chika's Digi-Tama?

Chaos Saiyajin

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Recently, with the return of the DATS team to the Real World, we've seen Chika again. But what happened to Piyomon's Digi-Tama that she was allowed to keep? I mean, it's not been seen at all or anything in these past few episodes...You'd think by now it would've hatched or something... :-\

cassius335

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, we don't actually know she was allowed to keep it: Given that it hasn't been seen or heard from despite Chika being given screen-time again suggests she didn't...

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Chika doesn´t seem to care for it anymore. But since she is Sayuri´s daughter ( who can keep stuff like that a secret ), I think she obly plays the happy Girl and is in relaity very sad about what happened. Perhaps DATS keeps it for research.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Or maybe they have it for an emergentcy back up. Someone brought that up when talking about the Possible Spolier!!!

episode where the savers get their memories erased and satsuma gets put in jail.

gerjomarty

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DATS policy is fairly strict; I think they sent it back to the DW. But that's not to say Puwamon evolves back to Piyomon and still remembers about Chika wandering the Digital World. It's entirely possible that Chika has a compatible Digisoul, so perhaps it's destiny that these two get back together again.

DigistarDBZ

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry to those who saw the deleted post. Some things are just too ridiculous to be considered tasteful to most users. Don't be a smartass again, Lextropius. ¬_¬

Keikio Yuramushi

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mhmm....I saw an episode on you tube where Chika was in the house with a Puwamon. Was that before or after it was turned into a Digi-Tama?
I really hope Chika and Biyomon are reunited before the end of the series. It would be cool to see Tohma, Masaru, Yoshino and their digimon locked fiercly in battle and Chika comes in to save the DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE LOOKS FABULOUS IN HER ORANGE DATS UNIFORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That was before it was returned.

It entered the real World as a Digitama, hatched and evolved and was killed when facing Mercurimon, who took the Digitama. It then hatched again and returned to the real world, as Aquilamon ( who later evolved to Garudamon ) and had to be killed by RizeGreymon, since it went berserk.

Lextropius

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
XD... Oh man...

No dude, most likely she won t become a tammer, she is too young, Ikuto is a wild boy and he´s used to the whole thing, Chika isn t and Masaru/Sayuri wouldn t allow it anyway.
Is that ok or am I offending anyone ::)

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No, it´s not offending.

And Yoshino was younger when she got her Digimon. Also DATS wanted to test if she has a DigiSoul, so that she can join them.

Mercurimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Too young?! Hello, does anyone remember the pink terror Suzie!? She was like... 4... I always wanted her to enter the fight. Anylamon got a really bad role as a babysitter instead of a fighter.

Biyomon was sent packing back to the digital world. Most likely Chika will never see Biyomon or get another digimon again. And I like it that way. She doesn't deserve to have a digimon. She is too weak.

Lextropius

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Too young?! Hello, does anyone remember the pink terror Suzie!? She was like... 4... I always wanted her to enter the fight. Anylamon got a really bad role as a babysitter instead of a fighter.
:eek:

Who the hell is talking about 03?.... geez.... This is a different season, quite different from the other four I might add, the fact that they had children in the other ones doesn t mean they will this time, Chika most likely will never see Piyomon and/or a Battle in her life.