Where to buy V-Pet?

Álvaro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I wanted to buy a v-pet since the release of the ver.20th. Now I have some money, but I don't know where to buy it for a good price, beacause I'm from Spain and I don't want to buy it for 100€. But I saw them on Amazon Japan for 60-70€ but I can't find any thread about buying them there. Someone from Europe or Spain know where to buy virtual pets for a good price?

Hanbei

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If i were you i'd wait for the ver. 20th to actually come out in the west (August 1st, according to Amazon). Considering the manual has french and spanish on it, if you wait long enough you might actually be able to get it locally without importing, if it does well enough in the US.

Álvaro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I hope it arrives here. And how much did it cost you to import japanese version?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This site is about the best one to get Digimon virtual pets from, without going to eBay.

https://japanyouwant.com/product-category/digital-monster

My personal recommendation for a first Vpet would be either the Beelzebumon or Dukemon Pendulum Ver.20th, which are both on that site right now for 70 USD, which is about the best price you will find for them. Shipping to the US ususally costs around 9 dollars, not sure about Spain. Note that both devices I just recommended have very different rosters of available Digimon, so make sure to choose one with the monsters you like!

Álvaro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This site is about the best one to get Digimon virtual pets from, without going to eBay.

https://japanyouwant.com/product-category/digital-monster

My personal recommendation for a first Vpet would be either the Beelzebumon or Dukemon Pendulum Ver.20th, which are both on that site right now for 70 USD, which is about the best price you will find for them. Shipping to the US ususally costs around 9 dollars, not sure about Spain. Note that both devices I just recommended have very different rosters of available Digimon, so make sure to choose one with the monsters you like!
Wow its a really good website. I wanted Beelzebumon color for a long time too. But if you pay the shipping there is no problem with customs later on?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I'm not going to advise on customs one way or the other. I haven't had any issues on my end after ordering over 10 things from there, but I live in the US and can't speak for how it would work for Spain. I could just be very lucky.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In the EU, you're supposed to pay the VAT of your country, plus an extra charge from the delivery service for handling that. Best to include it in your budget when deciding whether to buy things, and then just be happy if you don't end up having to pay it.