where can i find these unrealesed contest digimon

nanocon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
years ago there was a a series of contests called bandai-town FAX service digimon illustration contest these contests are where mummymon, pharohmon, flybeemon, honeybeemon, orcamon, orochimon, devitamamon and zanbamon come from. however there were several unrealesed entrys  that sound very intresting since it was a fax contest each one does have existing artwork made by the person entering them so if someone knows where i can find the entery images or has them to share id be very greatful these "lost" digimon are called: huntermon, punch narabimon, nikkorimon, earthdramon, beso bombmon, danmon, kandou shichaun da mon and zombiemon. for reference the wierd spaces in some of the names are present in the wiki about the contest which sadly does not have the images so i dont think those are typos at least not on my part anyway to repeat if anyone either knows where i can find the contest images for these digimon or has them please tell me

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not known whether the original artwork still exists, or even if there was any. Some of the contests were name suggestion contests only.

nanocon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not known whether the original artwork still exists, or even if there was any. Some of the contests were name suggestion contests only.
well the contest did have the word illustration in the name so i think its a safe bet that there was a picture origanally. also strange thing earthdramon was one of the first place entrys yet its image has never been seen the others i get they were runners up but why a winner hasent been seen is beyond me