When to watch "Ultimate Power! Activate Burst Mode!!"

DigiTifa

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello everyone, I have not seen that there is a subforum dedicated to Digimon Savers, so I have decided to create this topic here.
If it is not the right place, please move it where it belongs.

I'm watching all the Digimon series with my partner, but when we were little we only saw just up Digimon Frontier.

The fact is that we have decided to see them in order of "universes", that is, Digimon Adventure first (first OVA, first series, second OVA, 02, etc. and end with Last Evolution).

When we're done, we'll start with Tamers.

However, I am preparing the ground for Digimon Savers and I have seen that there is an OVA called "Ultimate Power! Activate Burst Mode !!" and I wanted to know where it stands in the Savers universe.

In other Digimon series, some OVAs are between chapters (although there are inconsistencies with the plot) and not at the end of the series (like the 02 OVA or the first Tamers OVA).

The point is that I could not find information on when to see the Savers OVA.

Between which two chapters should I see it? Or should I watch it at the end of the series?

Thank you very much^^

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The movie is non-canon, so its placement doesn't matter that much, but if you want to avoid spoiling the show, watch after episode 38.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it had to be forced into the timeline, it would probably be between two scenes in the last episode, but like the poster above said, it doesn't really matter when you see it.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Toei haven't ever said it's non canon, but I suppose that's not the thread for this.

Just watch it after you watch the series itself.

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I seconded what Muur said above, the right place for it is after Savers TV, BUT it would be interesting to watch it BEFORE watching Adventure 2020. You will know why.

Last edited:

DigiTifa

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okey!
Thank you all for your advices.
A few days ago we finished 02.
Slowly but surely.

Thanks!