When do you think we will see a trailer for Part 3

C-MC

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys since the movie's coming out September 24th when do you think that we're gonna see the first trailer for Kokuhaku/Confession ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think and hope we're gonna see the first trailer for Confession end of May or at the beginning of June.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We've already had one. The 'Goodbye Takeru' came from it.
To be fair, that was more of a "teaser" or a "stinger" (attached to another movie's trailer, no less) rather then a full fledged trailer of its own.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Changed the thread name.

Name your threads more accurately to their contents.

C-MC

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would say we get a trailer by the end of may, or at least a summary. Then more trailers as August nears
I hope so we'll see

Owww man the wait is killing me wish they would update us with something at least

Last edited by a moderator:

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When you've been in the fandom as long as most of us, you get used to the waiting. Also do not double post like that again as we do not allow it on the forum as per the rules.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Plus with the horrible hiatuses most networks do for a reason I don't know, a lot of us are super used to waiting.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Deleted a post.

We don't need to link to random clickbait doing nonsense guessing to push more clicks and views to their videos.

Vice

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably around July or August, maybe they've got something planned for August 1st (Odaiba day) who knows.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Deleted a post.

Again, there is no need to say 'person x has said'

At this point people are just guessing, and whether someone says 'it seems like' or not, they are just guessing.

It's roughly 4 months before release.

There could be a trailer anytime between now, and 3 months from now.

Random people posting or giving attempts to get clicks isn't news.

sulmandinah

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So i heard this 19th August there's bee pre-screening for 3rd movie. Should i expect another trailer released? or leaked pic? or spoiler? Can somebody enlight me?

SB-129

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I heard that if you go to the one night only Fathom Events Screening, you get an extended sneak peek at part three. Aside from that there may or may not be a five minute or so preview in August at some event.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So i heard this 19th August there's bee pre-screening for 3rd movie. Should i expect another trailer released? or leaked pic? or spoiler? Can somebody enlight me?
They had pre-screenings like that for the other two parts as well and both times we got some spoilers via 2ch, twitter or random blog posts. Usually not very specific or accurate, like just a general summary of the plot, maybe badly translated or mixed with the writer's own speculations and interpretations. So at that stage most spoilers should be taken with a grain of salt.

I heard that if you go to the one night only Fathom Events Screening, you get an extended sneak peek at part three. Aside from that there may or may not be a five minute or so preview in August at some event.
The "event" in question would be the Tokuban adventure stream on the 24th of august on Nicovideo. Since 5 minutes is already pretty "extended" I expect it to be the same preview you'd see at the US screenings.

sulmandinah

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They had pre-screenings like that for the other two parts as well and both times we got some spoilers via 2ch, twitter or random blog posts. Usually not very specific or accurate, like just a general summary of the plot, maybe badly translated or mixed with the writer's own speculations and interpretations. So at that stage most spoilers should be taken with a grain of salt.

I see, so we really need to wait after 24th september huh? But usually there'll will be movie's 5 minutes or final PV release. When actually we can expect that?