What's the latest v pet?

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What is the latest v pet? Is it worth getting one? I haven't had one for years.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Check this thread, they are the latest version and they are based on the 20th anniversary version released in japan (the alphamon,omegamon and zubamon ones i suppose?! ).

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In addition to the device mentioned, the Digital Monster X Ver.2 is the latest released in Japan, with the X Ver.3 releasing in a couple of months to those that preordered it. For those that didn't preorder, there are probably still some reservations up on eBay, and resellers will stock them after the fact, though at higher prices. The English devices are definitely the cheapest.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In addition to the device mentioned, the Digital Monster X Ver.2 is the latest released in Japan, with the X Ver.3 releasing in a couple of months to those that preordered it. For those that didn't preorder, there are probably still some reservations up on eBay, and resellers will stock them after the fact, though at higher prices. The English devices are definitely the cheapest.
The Vpet X ver 3 are those with Lucemon X and Daemon, or the other with Gankoomon X?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
X Ver.3 would be the ones with Gankoomon X and Examon X! They are themed all around Royal Knights. X Ver.2 are the ones themed around Demon Lords.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, i tought that omegamon and alphamon were the X ver 2... now makes sense thanks