What’s Happening With Zouka

Zouka

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey everyone,

Here’s what’s happening with me right now. I just turned 34, I’m living on the opposite side of the world to where I grew up (I moved here on my own, so all my family and the majority of my friends are there), and I work as a manager in a grocery store during a pandemic. So in a few words: it’s tough!

Work is obviously just awful at the moment, no real need to elaborate on that. I’m just focusing on making the most out of my free time as best as I can. I recently bought a Onewheel Pint (a one-wheeled electric skateboard) that I’ve been playing around on and now commute to work on. I’ve gotten back into Gunpla and bought the MG Sazabi Ver.Ka and MG Nu Gundam Ver.Ka that I plan on putting in my display case once done. I’m playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, and just started Dragon Quest VIII for the first time. I’m also re-watching The X-Files and The Simpsons (the old, good episodes).

I’m absolutely unhappy at the moment, but it’s the kind of comfortable unhappy that I remember feeling when I was in college. I honestly don’t mind it too much, though as I said work is just awful.