What Would Your Life Be Like If Digimon (TV, Games, Manga, Crads, Etc) Never Exi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weed-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: What Would Your Life Be Like If Digimon (TV, Games, Manga, Crads, Etc) Never

Lets see... I wouldnt never seen any anime, or i might, since friend of mine is big anime fan xD Hmm, if there wouldnt been digimon, its possible i wouldnt never seen Sonic anime, and after what i've seen, it would've been big loss for me ;_;

Danidotexe

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I... I dunno what my life'd be like without Digimon. XD

It's not so much the show that's changed my life, but the people I've met through the fandom. Uhm... as positively, absolutely, effing dorky as it might sound, I dunno where I'd be without them. Hell, I'd... rather not think about it, considering what I was going through at the time when/after I met them.

In short: thank you, Digimon. =D

Tortured Soul

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got a new one!

If digimon never existed I wouldn't have been on these forums cuasing me not to know as much about computers, Posting pictures, posting Hyperlinks and some other stuff

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Without Digimon, my only Japanese Monsters would be Kaiju.

And I would know less about Mythology.

rianmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would have a lot more money, but a lot less happiness.

S

SaturnStorm

Actually thinking about it if Digimon never existed it would have saved me a pretty embarrassing manga moment last year... I'm just glad they only saw the orange and silver ones... if I had the 30-page mangas... *hides in embarrassement*

ShadowIkkakumon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: What Would Your Life Be Like If Digimon (TV, Games, Manga, Crads, Etc) Never

(Reposting from the old forums, but I did revise this a little.

Without Digimon I'd probably also be a Pokemon fan instead. Once Digimon came along I realized just how much more entertaining it was and it became the show I'd always run home to watch after school. In fact, Digimon was the first anime I watched when I was finally old enough to understand that it was originally from another country, so I probably wouldn't be into anime as a whole without it. Digimon websites were some of the first ones I ever browsed, even.

I'd be bored from not having anywhere to lurk (though I'm gonna post more here, I promise). My speakers would look empty because there wouldn't be a little WereGarurumon figure standing on top of the one on the right. Not to mention I'd have no music to listen to or manga to read right now, and a small bit of my creativity and drawing style is derived from my old Digimon days.

Eimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I'd probably know all the Pokemon names, attacks, weaknesses, etc. a lot better. (I was studying to be the next Prof. Oak before I discovered Digimon, which is ironic since I suck at battles with actual people. ^u^') I'd also probably have a lot more Power Rangers stuff, as opposed to the hundreds of dollars-worth of assorted digivices, cards, and figures cluttering up my room now.

Also, I wouldn't know the tiny modicum of Japanese that I know now, and I wouldn't be able to read words like Erebeeta or Konkousu at the airport.

blazinbeat

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess I would just go on with my life. But I had always devoted myself to digimon since it first came out in Japan. So now I guess I am a digimon lover.

Aqua Fox

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would have never helped my friends get obsessed with Digimon, which in turn our friendships grew. So I wouldn't have some close friends that I do now.

I would have also completely devotved my life to math and video games.

blazinbeat

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess digimon was my first taste of Japanese anime/manga. So if it weren't for these little critters, I say I would have lead a boring life :-[

Status
Not open for further replies.