What would you like to see in Digimon Adventure: (2020)?

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like to see how they will handle Patamon. In the last picture of him at the parade, it show it sitting. In both adventure and 02, they never had him sitting like that. I want to see if they are going to keep it as a quadrupedal , or made it into a bipedal.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I guess Savers revealed Royal Knights so they have to reveal the whole members although it's incomplete before Gankoomon and others appeared. So my wild guess is that Alphamon probably was doing the "vanishing" act as usual...

Let's hope this season gets so famous enough to make 2nd season for 02 partners. Because, there are still tons of Armors that haven't got a chance to appear, you know? Not Frontier...

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I guess Savers revealed Royal Knights so they have to reveal the whole members although it's incomplete before Gankoomon and others appeared. So my wild guess is that Alphamon probably was doing the "vanishing" act as usual...

Let's hope this season gets so famous enough to make 2nd season for 02 partners. Because, there are still tons of Armors that haven't got a chance to appear, you know? Not Frontier...
Is is doing well although a review I read from someone that didn't grow up with digimon was wonder why augmon doesn't stay as greymon that got me thinking for new fan they didn't explain or atleast show the evolution and degeneration processes like in greymon turning back into agumon

darkbright

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Leomon appears in this one too I would like him not to die lol. Jk, I think there won't be any Digimon from the original series expect main 8. New Digi-Destined along these 8 or a visit from Digi-Destined from other series (Tamers, Frontier etc.) as a surprise would be cool. But mostly, I want to see VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon. Reapermon would be cool!

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Leomon would appear, he should die. A good tradition is a good tradition. But MadLeomon is also a Lemon, but mad... No one will miss him.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is is doing well although a review I read from someone that didn't grow up with digimon was wonder why augmon doesn't stay as greymon that got me thinking for new fan they didn't explain or atleast show the evolution and degeneration processes like in greymon turning back into agumon
They didn't explain that in the original Adventure either. I think people tend to forget how little Adventure explained in its first episodes.

We still don't see that Greymon will degenerate. That will probably happen in Episode 2 (and they probably won't explain why it happened)

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Leomon would appear, he should die. A good tradition is a good tradition. But MadLeomon is also a Lemon, but mad... No one will miss him.
Am I the only one who's kinda tired of that trope? I don't really see why they decided to make a character dying (in usually sad ways...) is a good gag. Tri's version felt a little mean spirited and I sort of resented the fact it was barely acknowledged by the main cast.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Am I the only one who's kinda tired of that trope? I don't really see why they decided to make a character dying (in usually sad ways...) is a good gag. Tri's version felt a little mean spirited and I sort of resented the fact it was barely acknowledged by the main cast.
It might be a trope, but it doesn't do any harm to the plot. Most likely it was unintentional, but as time has passed, people noticed that various Leomons die (but not various Gottsumons or Greymons), and they made it a running gag. Who knows, perhaps Toei still didn't notice it became a trope but unintentionally they kill Leomons.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It might be a trope, but it doesn't do any harm to the plot. Most likely it was unintentional, but as time has passed, people noticed that various Leomons die (but not various Gottsumons or Greymons), and they made it a running gag. Who knows, perhaps Toei still didn't notice it became a trope but unintentionally they kill Leomons.
Why not they do Liamon instead of Leomon. Liamon is a lion Digimon and the proper evolution of Liollmon. Want to see the whole evolution in the anime, but they only show the perfect and ultimate levels and not the child and adult levels.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why not they do Liamon instead of Leomon. Liamon is a lion Digimon and the proper evolution of Liollmon. Want to see the whole evolution in the anime, but they only show the perfect and ultimate levels and not the child and adult levels.
I mean Apollomon is a lion, and died twice.

GoldenEXP

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Prolly kind of an unpopular opinion but:
when the kids get their mega/ultimate forms, i hope lillimon becomes bancholillimon instead of rosemon

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same, it felt like they just killed him in tri. because reasons. The main cast barely even reacted because that's just how they were characterized in those movies, but is also one reason why people didn't find their reactions believable.

Would like them to give other Leomon-related species more showtime as well, like Panjyamon or GrapLeomon who've only had minor appearances or never appeared in the anime. If they're going to kill a Leomon off, at least have it be someone we don't see all the time.

DigitalCorp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Prolly kind of an unpopular opinion but:
when the kids get their mega/ultimate forms, i hope lillimon becomes bancholillimon instead of rosemon
I don't think Mimi would ever be that punk.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same, it felt like they just killed him in tri. because reasons. The main cast barely even reacted because that's just how they were characterized in those movies, but is also one reason why people didn't find their reactions believable.

Would like them to give other Leomon-related species more showtime as well, like Panjyamon or GrapLeomon who've only had minor appearances or never appeared in the anime. If they're going to kill a Leomon off, at least have it be someone we don't see all the time.
The main cast react stronger to other situations in Tri.

In the case of Leomon, I guess the main cast barely reacted because it would seem strange in the context of the movie that they desperately cry for a character with whom they barely interacted in the movie.

They use Leomon's death mainly to show the change in Meicoomon.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The main cast react stronger to other situations in Tri.

In the case of Leomon, I guess the main cast barely reacted because it would seem strange in the context of the movie that they desperately cry for a character with whom they barely interacted in the movie.
Plus they're a wee tad older, and it would be kinda strange for them to start crying like babies while they're nearly adult themselves.

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Plus they're a wee tad older, and it would be kinda strange for them to start crying like babies while they're nearly adult themselves.
Whaaa....? Teenagers/Adults are too old to cry when their friend was murdered? I mean, until the reboot....weren't real world deaths permanent? I mean, Mimi, Sora and Meiko start 'crying like babies' after Leomon died....because Meicoomon turned evil.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean Apollomon is a lion, and died twice.
You know that Liiollmon and Liamon do not Digivolve into Apollomon in any media, manga or anywhere else. The proper perfect and ultimate forms of Liamon is LoaderLiomon and Baihumon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just meant Apollomon is part of the lion death curse.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just meant Apollomon is part of the lion death curse.
There was an reason why apollomon died in the anime media it appeared in and only ones so it does not have same curse as leomon, yes he died again after dying but that one does not count as he already died + he is one of the Olympus xii.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Triple Death of Lions happened in Xros was just simply unbelievable.

Leomon's curse meme may continue or not depending on this... New season. I hope to see new villains that are equally death threats to our old villains on same levels. I mean, Devimon's manipulating the island behind the scenes, Etemon being comedian yet enough menacing one due to its level is higher, and Vamdemon even went to human world to remove the eighth chosen kid and then... The Dark Masters. Their scheming plans were different and interesting to learn while showing up with full of menacing vibes. Yup