What would you like to see in Digimon Adventure: (2020)?

Shadow Moon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would love to see them actually use strategy in battle like Taichi in V-Tamer instead of overwhelming enemies with brute force special attacks or power of friendship. I feel this would be a marked departure from previous entries. Something in me just likes seeing the heroes use their brains to defeat opponents.
they actually did do a good bit of that earlier on in adventure, though it was mostly just simple stuff like tai opting to use his soccer skills to kick agumon onto frigimon's back to burn off the dark gear & sora & biyomon secretly helping the rest while in self imposed seclusion which severely subverted demidevimon schemes

ChrisPerry

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd love to see how the story progress with new episodes. Bonding betweeen DigiDestined and their Digimon partner was something that we loved in the first place.
Also, I believe that some easter eggs would be good.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would love to see them actually use strategy in battle like Taichi in V-Tamer instead of overwhelming enemies with brute force special attacks or power of friendship. I feel this would be a marked departure from previous entries. Something in me just likes seeing the heroes use their brains to defeat opponents.
they actually did do a good bit of that earlier on in adventure, though it was mostly just simple stuff like tai opting to use his soccer skills to kick agumon onto frigimon's back to burn off the dark gear & sora & biyomon secretly helping the rest while in self imposed seclusion which severely subverted demidevimon schemes
For sure, there was a bit of that in Adventure though what I'm really looking for is more of the combat tactics we saw in V-Tamer that would be used to beat strong enemies.

gambitprime

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello there !

There is a lot of things I want to see in this new cartoon:

-More Digidestined* in the Digital World and not only the eight main characters (the other groups could help to solve problems)
-The ultimate evolutions of that new groups could be the Royal Knights, the Holy Beasts, etc (of course, with changes because Omegamon can't be a RK due to he is with the main group)
-Each group could use different ways to evolution (armors, DNA, matrix, spirit, etc) and teach them to the main group
-More info about past Digidestined and old problems in the Digital World
-Villains Digidestined doing bad things chosen by a dark entity (Yggdrasil for example and the ultimate evolutions of their digimons could be the Demon Lords)
-All characters of the main group and their digimons would be developed and not only Taichi and Yamato
-Obviously, new digimons (good and bad)

*Could be characters from the games, mangas, others Digimon shows, etc