What would you like to see in Digimon Adventure: (2020)?

digibro217

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What would you think if the United States plays an important role in the new Adventure universe? With many characters being American in ethnicity and having contributed to the creation of the Digital World with their experiments with artificial life? (Kinda like in Tamers)

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure that it would matter much.

noirenotorious

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm all for new enemies and different modernised parts of the Digital world maybe? Even though they sort of did that with Appli Monsters idk. I suppose seeing more of the Royal Knights and of course the Demon Lords of Sin ♥
This and I would mind if they added armor, spirits and digixrossing to the mix.
WE'LL TAKE THE LOT :cool:

digibro217

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thought it would add more depth to the lore.

Something tells me that making America a central part of the lore of the Adventure reboot continuity would rub a few fans the wrong way. Like some would say it severely detracts from the fact that it's a Japanese​ anime, others would see it as Toei pandering to Western audiences.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're putting too much thought into it. it's not like every character in the franchise is Japanese. In Adventure itself they have all those International Digidestined, and Menoa in Kizuna appears to be an Italian that lives in the US, that travels to Japan.

Nightwing

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Something tells me that making America a central part of the lore of the Adventure reboot continuity would rub a few fans the wrong way. Like some would say it severely detracts from the fact that it's a Japanese​ anime, others would see it as Toei pandering to Western audiences.
Why the fixation on the US? It has nothing to do with the premise of the reboot so far. If you want to see more of it in the show that’s fine but maybe you should start with why you want to see it instead of speculating why others don’t want to.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If we want to do America, why not do a spin off. There is that idea about a global team we once thought up here. It was cool. But we did have a few US kids.

digibro217

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Why the fixation on the US? It has nothing to do with the premise of the reboot so far. If you want to see more of it in the show that’s fine but maybe you should start with why you want to see it instead of speculating why others don’t want to.
Well, I always thought the idea of Chosen Children from around the world to be pretty cool. Adventure 02 touched on this for an arc, and I'm wondering what it would be like if they delved into it further.

Not to mention there was Wallace from Hurricane Touchdown.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First, I want the X-antibody to be a thing in the anime. I love to see if they add three international tamers, which owns the three x-antibody Digimon that have their complete lines. The Dorumon, FanBeemon and Ryudamon lines need to be recognize. Have them start out with Dorimon, Kyokyomon and Puroromon and have them grow with the other tamers.

Second, I see comments on here that want Royal Knights, Demon Lords and Olympus 12 on the show. I do not want any of the three. There is another group that has been more obscure in the anime, and that is the Bantyo. All we see is Bantyo Leomon, but we have not see the other Bantyo. The other groups been scattered around throughout the anime.

Third, lets us see more of the Dark Ocean, the Funland Dimension and maybe Iliad. If they show Iliad, they will show the Olympus 12. If they show the Dark Ocean, they probably should show the Demon Lords. They show the Digital World, but it was too early and the Royal Knights was not thought out of yet.

Forth, time for Ryo to show up and have him and Monodramon/Cyberdramon to get some shine that they was first shown as a background character in the 02 anime. We need to have him show more often in the cast.