What would you like to see in Digimon Adventure: (2020)?

DigitalCorp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Liking the DigiSoul element suggested earlier. After seasons of kids merging with their Digimon, kids becoming Digimon, teenagers punching enemy Digimon to Digivolve their own Digimon, and kids merging Digimon together.... the original Adventure crew needs to step up their game. Digimon battling is not and should not be a spectator sport.

DigiKing Tamer

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Liking the DigiSoul element suggested earlier. After seasons of kids merging with their Digimon, kids becoming Digimon, teenagers punching enemy Digimon to Digivolve their own Digimon, and kids merging Digimon together.... the original Adventure crew needs to step up their game. Digimon battling is not and should not be a spectator sport.
Someone mentioned in another thread that the new Digivice looks like a modernized fusion of the old one and the D-Ark. So now I'm also hoping that they'll manage to incorporate the Digimon Card Game into the anime like Tamers did years ago.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Someone mentioned in another thread that the new Digivice looks like a modernized fusion of the old one and the D-Ark. So now I'm also hoping that they'll manage to incorporate the Digimon Card Game into the anime like Tamers did years ago.
That is the only thing I actually hope for as digimons are data beings so it makes sense, I dont mind humans digixrossing with digimon but only when it makes sense, I.e. humans real body is else where while they are in digital world thus they are data in digital world therefore they can fuse with digimon as data, tamers did that very well but never explained, this time they have to explain for people who would quit watching after such stupidity, and please no more punching, this is beyond stupid and does not make sense at all. Cyber sleuth and xros manga both did it where I was irked by.

Last edited:

DigitalCorp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is the only thing I actually hope for as digimons are data beings so it makes sense, I dont mind humans digixrossing with digimon but only when it makes sense, I.e. humans real body is else where while they are in digital world thus they are data in digital world therefore they can fuse with digimon as data, tamers did that very well but never explained, this time they have to explain for people who would quit watching after such stupidity, and please no more punching, this is beyond stupid and does not make sense at all. Cyber sleuth and xros manga both did it where I was irked by.
Regarding Biomerging: The original consciousnesses still exist independently within the resultant Digimon on a spiritual level. In a Biomerge, this is represented as the human Tamer lying naked within his or her partner, surrounded by a bubble of light named the Tamer Ball. They're safely surrounded by light inside the gestalt formed by them and their partner.

What are you talking about? It's more of the digital kaiji battlefield. Why view it just like Pokemon battles?
What I mean is, after what we've seen in Season 3 (Tamers), the Tamers/DigiDestined should contribute more to the battle than just cheering on the sidelines and acting as batteries. That's what they do mostly in Seasons 1 and 2, cheer from the sidelines and sometimes switch Armor Digivolved forms to suit the battle.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah yeah yeah which xros war manga confirmed they were digixrossing.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What I mean is, after what we've seen in Season 3 (Tamers), the Tamers/DigiDestined should contribute more to the battle than just cheering on the sidelines and acting as batteries. That's what they do mostly in Seasons 1 and 2, cheer from the sidelines and sometimes switch Armor Digivolved forms to suit the battle.
Ahh it hurts me from reading. It's true... Like Yugioh 5D.... Well what do you want those humans to do? Depending on the random battlefields and preparations, most chosen children never bother to gather up items from their journey paths (Excluded Tamers), there were nothing to grab and digivice is not item storage bag of RPG. So it's pretty much humans' roles are better suited as... Cheerleaders.

arrow15

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would like all digimon to reach their mega levels and shine individually,more ideas taken from the manga(skullsatamon,marinedevimon as piedmon's minions),of course all the original antagonists ,the appearance of new digimon like boltbautamon and something that was missing ,a better explanation of the events before and after.Some episodes based on ryo, ken , milleniumon and their story incorporated in the series would also be nice...

Fenrys

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
rather than rehashing what has been done, why not have this be one of the many other digital worlds? like have it be run by homeros and the olympus 12 rather than by yggdrasil and the royal knights

Nemomon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
rather than rehashing what has been done, why not have this be one of the many other digital worlds? like have it be run by homeros and the olympus 12 rather than by yggdrasil and the royal knights
In the original Adventure and Zero Two (and partially Tri) we didn't have any Royal Knight. Both Magnamon and Omegamon were just a normal Digimons in that show. Therefore it still would be something new in this series.

Personally I like the concept behind the Yggdrasil and RK, so I would welcome a new chapter in this story, but I won't be sad if it will be about something else.

Too bad, original Adventure had some pretty nice bosses (like Vandemon, Puppetmon and Apokarimon) and we most likely won't see them again..

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In the original Adventure and Zero Two (and partially Tri) we didn't have any Royal Knight. Both Magnamon and Omegamon were just a normal Digimons in that show. Therefore it still would be something new in this series.

Personally I like the concept behind the Yggdrasil and RK, so I would welcome a new chapter in this story, but I won't be sad if it will be about something else.

Too bad, original Adventure had some pretty nice bosses (like Vandemon, Puppetmon and Apokarimon) and we most likely won't see them again..
It's likely the same bad guys get reused. maybe just not for as long as the original.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would love to see more of a V-Tamer influence in terms of battling i.e more use of cunning and strategy to win battles instead of just brute force.

Curious to see if Ryo shows up here or not. Cameos from all five of Daigo's generation of Chosen would be cool too.

Would like to see more lore being fleshed out, and if they end up going to the Digital World (it's a given, right?) I'd love to see them explore other continents like Folder or WWW for instance.

Secretly would also LOVE to see them show other worlds out there too that are part of the Multiverse. Like Witchelny or the Tamagotchi world.

KoreeluStromboli

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to see Iguneetmon in Digimon Adventure: (2020); that Digimon is special to me.

After certain interactions between Mimi and Sora in Digimon Adventure tri. parts 5 and 6, I hope they become lovers in Digimon Adventure: (2020), even though that is one heck of a pie in the sky.

Since Taichi and Sora are black-passing, maybe one or both of them could be Blasian by having a black parent for ethnic diversity and interracial couple representation.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Attributes to be more relevant.
That would possibly require one of the kids to have a Virus-type and that ain't happening in a pre-Tamers world. I'll eat my words if PicoDevimon joins the group as the new ninth partner or whatever.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Attributes to be more relevant.
That would possibly require one of the kids to have a Virus-type and that ain't happening in a pre-Tamers world. I'll eat my words if PicoDevimon joins the group as the new ninth partner or whatever.
Well if they have different evos it's all good. So BlitzGreymon for example.

"Tai, he's Data, wargreymon wont work!" and then he goes to BGmon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...You know what, I might actually like that idea. It could work well.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cast Off Switch-like evolution? I'd like it if it actually happened in Armor Evolution!

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Like the others said i really want that the anime will explore the other digievolution of the digidestined's partners since this is a brand new story in another universe. But also i really want some cameo of the older protagonist of Tamers and Frontier wich are very poorly used by the franchise. About Romance i think that they're too young for that, maybe some they will add some hints but only if the series will have a sequel(probably) in that case they can add more romance to the story (and unlike the others i don't want to see Tai x Sora, i'm honest...).

LotusRose

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Obviously there's wider story stuff that I'd like to see, but just a specific one....

I'd like to see Plotmon as Hikari's base level Digimon.
I'd love an episode where Plotmon evolves for the first time to protect Hikari from a huge adult digimon and everyone's like "Is that it? She's hardly any bigger!" Then Tailmon proceeds to kick the bejeebus out of the bad guy.