What would you like to see in Digimon Adventure: (2020)?

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to see Magnadramon get more screen time and actually get to fire off more than one attack....

Ricardolindo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Shadow Moon your links have been removed. We do not allow links to bootleg manga sites.

Also the V-Tamer crossover happened not 'going to happen'
Sorry for the late reply, but what do you mean by "happened not 'going to happen'"?

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would like to see garudamon fighting strong and deep fights!
I feel like we didn't see a lot of her sadly.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they had Season 2 tamers, I love to see how Ken met Ryo and see if Ken went to the Tamer's universe once. I know it is a long shot, but maybe it could happen.

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I doubt it'll happen, but it would be cool for them to have more ultimate fusions besides Omnimon. Maybe Hercules Kabuterimon can fuse with Rosemon or something. It doesn't look like anyone is digivolving into anything surprising, so this is the most exciting thing I can think of.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ideally, who would you like to see as the evolution trigger enemy for each of the Chosen? Feel free to make lists based on Ultimates, Dark Evolutions, or other evolutions you feel they might get.

WarGreymon-
I'd love to say Darkdramon. I think watching the two of them clash would be awesome. However, Darkdramon was already ShineGreymon's enemy in Savers. Titamon would be neat, but Ogremon kinda had a redemption already (and might be dead), plus he probably needs to evolve vs a -dramon. I do not want it to be against Mugendramon, and honestly I'd prefer to be done with Mugendramon for a long time. Breakdramon would also be cool. He's a giant -dramon with drills that could give WarGreymon's claws an actual run for their money. Plus, we've already seen Coredramon.

MetalGarurumon-
Slayerdramon
would be an awesome choice since we've already seen the Blue Coredramon working for the enemy, but I'd only want this if Warg goes against Breakdramon (maybe at the same time?). Gundramon would be awesome too. Both have high mobility guns.

HeraclesKabuterimon-
It'll probably be GrandKuwagamon, but I really don't want that. EBEmon could be a nice reference to the original, and they could always use another bug like GrandisKuwagamon or TyrantKabuterimon.

Phoenixmon-

I really think Ornismon would be awesome. It had some great action in the Frontier movie, but I would love to see an aerial fight between these two giant bird Digimon. However, if the CannonBeemon was just one member of a larger Royal Base force, TigerVespamon would be my number one choice.

Vikemon-
Regalecusmon
. GigaSeadramon.

Rosemon-

As ridiculous as it sounds, KingEtemon. Queen of Beauty vs the King of Kings. Seeing the two of them vs each other (false beauty vs true beauty) would be awesome and hopefully pretty funny too. Lotusmon boring, obvious.

Magnadramon/Ophanimon.
Regardless of which one they go with, I think Deathmon would be cool. He's a Demon Lord that isn't a part of the 7GDL. Also, we've already seen them in the series. I can see the potential "Final Ultimate" defeating it.

Seraphimon-
Murmukusmon
would be a nice reference to Digimon Next. Demon Lord that isn't a part of the 7GDL. I can see him being attended by a Griffomon and working alongside Deathmon.

Omegamon *2nd Trigger.
He'll probably show up again against "Shademon's" Ultimate.

I would love for the last arc of the series to focus in on the Seven Demon Lords, and I thought about giving each Chosen a Demon Lord to evolve against, but I feel like they need to have their Ultimates by the time facing 7GDL becomes a thing. I tried to pick Ultimates that weren't a part of a specific group as well.

I'll edit this later when I have some more time to finish this up.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If we don't get an Omegamon vs Chaosmon fight this series we'll have been robbed.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...You know what. You could be right. I'll support this idea.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With that in mind, now I want Chaosmon to show up too lol. Having the Leomon evolve into BanchoLeomon, get absorbed by Shademon, and fused with Darkdramon (the same one Wargreymon would fight) would be neat.

Shadow Moon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it would also be nice to have all 5 of the banchos show up together

KakitaRen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd like to see the ability to branch evolutions. Mostly this is related to Gatomon.
The argument of Ophanimon vs Mangadramon could be simplified... Both. More situations where one would be better than the other, bring in a bit more type matchups. Ophanimon is Vaccine and Light, why not give Magandramon Vaccine and Fire. Let them do a bit more type matchups so we can see them take different forms?

DigitalCorp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Again, with the DigiDestined getting more involved in battle, Biomerge to Mega would be appropriate.

Naal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the recent development (meaning that Sora was told off by her mother and Koushiro also seem to have problem), I can once again hope that the kids' situation will be explored and tied to their character development.

I also want the backstory of why they are chosen to be told, preferably not the same as the 1999 version.

digigirl02

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the recent development (meaning that Sora was told off by her mother and Koushiro also seem to have problem), I can once again hope that the kids' situation will be explored and tied to their character development.

I also want the backstory of why they are chosen to be told, preferably not the same as the 1999 version.
Me too. Considering one of the main reasons that I fell in love with the series in the first place was because the children and their backstories.