What songs would you think would suit tri.?

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys, so here's sort of a fanboy activity I've got for you all. Visualise Digimon as done by Atsuya Uki. Visualise those flashes from the P/V, and the limited images we have of the OVA. Now think, which songs would suit Digimon Adventure tri.? Or even which ones would you like to hear in it? I think that the new version of Butter-fly they'll use is promising (they do use an instrumental version of it in the P/V), but the re-fly version of Kaze, as well as Bravery would make great insert songs. In addition, it would be really cool if they used a character song along the lines of Oreta Tsubasa De ~With Broken Wings~ by Kenichi Suzumaru, for the antagonist(s). What do you guys think? :)

Trilby1992

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bolero for the fight scenes, some Japanoise behind every talking bit and then an alluring song like Ai Maeda's I Wish at the end.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Errr... I think "With Broken Wings" doesn't fit quite well with "Re-Fly"...

metalmamemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly? I would rather have the songs be rearrangements of the originals, maybe throw in a couple of new ones, but mostly the classics.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure how the fans would react, though. When it happened in Power Rangers (Samurai and Megaforce), the fandom called them unoriginal and lazy.

Shinraisei

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There was a new version of Bolero used today at the DigiFest event. It has got to be used--it's got this electronic-classical mashup that I think really works well for the series. And I've heard a few electronic/tech versions of Bolero--this one is top. Followed by one version of Bolero by Saigenji.

I'd assume tracks will be composed in the same vein. (I liked the music from the two games trailers Linkz and New Order ​too)

Sandra U.

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think shouri-zen no theme could be suitable for a sad/tragic scene. I only mentioned it out of nostalgia (honestly I am hopping for new music).

Last edited:

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to hear "Bokura no Digital World", "An Endless Tale", and "We Are Legend Heroes" in tri. I think those three should be the icons of Digimon theme songs. They all feel so nostalgic (maybe except the last one) and resemble the anime franchise in general.