What Pokémon game is your favourite?

rony2001

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not the one you believe to be the finest in the series, but the one that makes you feel more emotionally connected and at least a little bit pleased by nothing more than playing and running around (if you have one).

For me, it would be HGSS since it has such a relaxing environment, the game, especially at night, looks and sounds so cosy.

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably the games set in Unova or Galar. Because a lot of my favorite Pokémon are from those regions.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
from the ones I played I liked B&W2 the most because it was harder then the rest.
from a story perspective none, played one played all, it´s always the same stuff with the gyms and the enemy teams and the characters are as flat as cardboard cutouts.
though to be fair i heard that sun and moon changed it up and while i didn´t play it i like the effort on gamefreaks part, ironically seems like fans rather would have the same old slog.
in general not a fan of the gameplay either, i think having a single fighter doesn´t give much room for tactics.

in comparission to Digimon games, especially the story ones? i dunno both series are lacking in some aspects.
if my opinion seems a bit harsh, well I played alot of Megami Tensei games and those are pretty much the best monster collecting/turn based games,
both in story and gameplay, so it´s hard for me to not compare them.

EvertonCable

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My main-series favorite games are HeartGold/SoulSilver and Platinum. Spin-off is Conquest

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Always had a soft spot for Colloseum.

That frontier Max-Max-esque environment was very appealing, and a significant departure from previous games.