What Digimon do you most want to see added to the reference book?

BeelzebumonBlastMode

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've just compared the digimon who are in the reference book to the medals in Hacker's memory and there are 21 with medals not in the reference book.
  1. Arkadimon Ultimate
  2. Assaultmon
  3. Bacchusmon
  4. Black King Numemon
  5. Bomber Nanimon
  6. Ceresmon
  7. Culumon
  8. Gladimon
  9. Gold Numemon
  10. Junomon
  11. Junomon Hysteric Mode
  12. Jupitermon Wrath Mode
  13. Kyukimon
  14. Moonmon
  15. Mori Shellmon
  16. Pile Volcamon
  17. Raidenmon
  18. Raijinmon
  19. Sunmon
  20. Vermillimon
  21. Yanmamon
I'm surprised Culumon isn't in the reference book already. He was such a major digimon in Tamers. Also Guardromon Gold and the other Arkadimon stages are in Hacker's memory but dont have medals.

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The fact that Shoutmon Ex6 is in the DRB, but not X6 always gives me a funny effect.
I wouldn't say no to GrandGeneramon either.

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The fact that Shoutmon Ex6 is in the DRB, but not X6 always gives me a funny effect.
I wouldn't say no to GrandGeneramon either.
Likely because X6 has no official art to speak of. Hell, Wikimon couldn't even get a decent full-body shot of it from the manga. I do hope they can draw something up, though. Just seems so off to have a gap within the ShoutmonX series like that (more so since this is the same Reference Book that apparently deems X3 and X4 as worth counting separately). It might seem tempting to say that EX6 can sub in for X6, but personally, I see that as being like more of an off-shoot, like ShoutmonDX (and really, if EX6 was supposed to fill in for X6, why show off X6 in the manga at all?).

On another note, I'm kinda surprised that ShoutmonX4K doesn't seem to have any standard artwork. I mean, it wasn't an especially long-lived fusion, but it did recur a couple of times, and I seem to recall it being a pretty big deal when it first debuted (Knightmon was joining up with the protagonists and being part of the core fusion team a little before Beelzebumon did).

Last edited:

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised Culumon isn't in the reference book already. He was such a major digimon in Tamers. Also Guardromon Gold and the other Arkadimon stages are in Hacker's memory but dont have medals.
I’m not. His level was variable and he didn’t call out any techniques. They’re probably afraid of committing.

PCN24454

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m not. His level was variable and he didn’t call out any techniques. They’re probably afraid of committing.
But there are levelless Digimon in the Book. The Xros Wars Digimon were in this category for a long time.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Calumon has been Baby like 99% of the time. Rookie was just on the Tamer's website and has been ignored since the anime aired

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, even if Culumon is mostly played up as an enigma, I've seen almost nothing to suggest that its level is anything but BabyII at this point. In fact, it's more recently appeared in the Cyber Sleuth games as a Medal, where it does sport the same background coloring as other Baby Digimon (though granted, the Digimon Medals don't seem to distinguish between BabyI and BabyII).

I mean, they did give it a few attacks in the video games. Though if nothing else, I could see them copping out with Shining Evolution listed as its "attack", with its profile describing it as a non-offensive ability.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All the shoutmons and chronomon/grimmon line especially.