What didn't you like about the seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What didn't you like about the seasons? Here's mine:

01 - Mimi. She was just annoying in my opinion. But I like her partner (can't remember her name...).
Zero - Nearly the character's personality. Davis was just... annoying. Yolei was a worse Mimi. Cody thinks he's smart. kne was okay, but i didn't like him.
Tamers - Nothing much, except how at the end how they had to send back their partners *cries*
Frontier - Nothing much either except it got a little confusing...
Savers - how they don't use teamwork a lot....

Mitchfoxbane

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well...here goes...

Adventure 01 - Not much
Adventure 02 - the plot holes should be answered - like Dagomon and Daemon having more villain appearance, the secrets of the Dark Ocean, more focus on Hikari and Takeru, seeing the international digidestineds in some action and characterization, old digimon friends like Piximon in action and I like to see more of the older digidestineds other than Taichi, Yamato and Koushiro in action. And I hate the ending too...
Tamers -  The ending should change a bit and more focus on Hirokazu and Kenta. I also dislike Juri in addition.
Frontier - It should not be just a 'Takuya and Kouji' show, I would like to see more of Junpei, Izumi and Tomoki in action! Bokomon and Neemon should either be excluded or should get into action.
Savers - Not yet, it still has some more potential...

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ryuku - Mimi's partner is Palmon

Adventure 01 - Mimi - annoying
Adventure 02 - Miyako, Iori, Daisuke - annoying as well
Tamers - Juri - so angsty, Hirokazu + Kenta - annoying
Frontier - Trailmon Vs. Trailmon + filler
Savers - Kurata, Hashiba, Gotusmon = DIE

Spite

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventures 01 - Matt's an idiot/Apocalimon as final villain
Adventures 02 - Matt's still an idiot/too much filler during the Destiny Stone story-arc/Myotismon again/too much loose continuity
Tamers - Ryo's character is too damn perfect/Alice's pointless inclusion which created more questions than it should have
Frontier - main characters weren't interesting/lack of partners/Bokomon and Neemon
Savers - Tohma and Yoshino are boring/too many old-School Digimon showing up and not enough new ones/Ikuto doesn't get smacked/lack of Satsuma kicking ass

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventure: Takeru  just annoying little kid. Angemon line - so overrated, Apocalymon was weak.
02: Still Takeru and all his "Darkness must be destroyed" stuff
Tamers: Shuichon, change of Ryo´s Character.
Frontier: Lack of Partners, Tomoki, That 2/3 of the case became useless after KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon popped up.
Savers: Masaru/Agumon being overpowered during first few episodes, not enough Digimon who made their first appearence in Anime Form .

Weed-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventure: Mimi, she was just annoying
02: Ending sucked. Takeru was also kinda lame
Tamers: dont know, havent yet watched
Frontier: Hmm... dont know, first 10 eps were kinda boring
Savers: Masaru punching digimons all the time. Its cool at first times, but after 20 episodes its just annoying as hell >_>

Fiascomon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventure: Battles were way too rushed and the Angel Digimon were more deus ex machinas than actual characters.

02: Plothole ridden, whiny heroes that couldn't let themselves kill beings that are trying to killl them, annoying main villains that either were just lame (Ken) or were completely flat and felt half-assed (Malo Myotismon/Belilal Vandemon) and one of the worst endings in animation history. (Only the Teen Titans ending and some other very select few can possibly top it.)

Tamers: Ryo and only Ryo.

Frontier: Wasn't serious enough aside from Duskmon and the filler and Takuya/Koji spotlight also brought it down.

Savers: The plot may be getting better but I still haven't found a liking to any of the characters.

Maikeru-chan

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventure - nothing much but really would of preferred to see the other Digimon reach Mega
02 - Too much "we can't just kill the rampaging Digimon", Cody/Iori was sometimes an anoying little brat especially when it came to Ken
Tamers - nothing
Frontier - didn't like how in a major fight the other barely used their beast spirits, Tommy, JP, Kouichi and Zoe becoming cheerleaders, they could of had two way more interesting Digimon to fill them in with stuff instead of Bokomon and Neemon
Savers - nothing yet, would like to see Satsuma fight and Masaru should be able to do perfect evolution without punching

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventure: etemon was a pointless bad guy, apocalymon was annoying & weak for a final big bad

02: the ending, cody, yolei, davis, that the originals didn't appear enough, the plotholes (mainly where kari's power comes from, the dark ocean, & dagomon)

Tamers: ryo & jeri

Frontier: zoe, the royal knights arc actually made me turn off the tv, lucemon.

Savers: nothing yet really

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
01 Not much but I would have liked to see the megas.
02 No more dagomon/daemon and of course the ending.
Tamers Ryo.
Fronteir No one did anything once the Z hybrids showed up. I had an idea to fix that.
So far I don't see much I don't like about savers.

Kruegera

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Spite said:
Alice's pointless inclusion which created more questions than it should have
Actually, she wasn't pointless. They held a Digimon drawing contest in Japan. Whoever won would get the digimon they drew put into the show. Dobermon was chosen and they decided that a gothic blonde would be well suited to be his partner.

Adveture 01: Nothing but that annoying Elvis Impersonating Monkey
Adventure 02: They didn't focus on developing Kari(Hikari); she was underdeveloped in first season too as she was only with the group for a few weeks. I loathed the ending.
Tamers: Nothing bad to say except the sad ending... :'(
Frontier: No digimon partners... :mad: This greatly took away from it.
Savers: Not much yet, although I do wish there were a few more Digidestined/Tamers/whatever the humans are now called.

Leon Kennedy

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventure: How the list of villains kept stretching on and on...
02: Everything depending on Imperialdramon towards the end. Over-emphasis on DNA/Jogress evolutions.
Tamers: Slow beginning.
Frontier: Everything depending on Takuya and Kouji towards the end.

Spite

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kruegera said:
Spite said:
Alice's pointless inclusion which created more questions than it should have
Actually, she wasn't pointless. They held a Digimon drawing contest in Japan. Whoever won would get the digimon they drew put into the show. Dobermon was chosen and they decided that a gothic blonde would be well suited to be his partner.
I know all that, and it doesn't prove your point either. Take her out of Tamers, and the whole Messenger sub-plot still works. Dobermon didn't need a Tamer. You can make up reasons why Alice was with him, but ultimately she added nothing to the story which is pointless.

Don't get me wrong, I like her but she didn't do anything. I would've liked to have seen more of her.

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventure: Mimi drove me nuts.
02: Plot holes. >_<;; The "Care Bear Stare" ending was kind of lame, too.
Tamers: Not much.
Frontier: The entire last half of the series. They should have lopped a few episodes off of the Royal Knights arc and done more with Lucemon. I can deal with the no partners thing, but giving Takuya and Kouji all the fight time was just unspiffy. I also would have liked to have seen an arc in the real world. ^^;;
Savers: GOTSUMON.

Gizadude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here Goes:

Adventure 01: T.K and his whinning got on my nerves, Et6emno seemed pointless, Apocalymon seemed like a last minute thing.

Adventure 02: Davis , Cody , T.K got on my nerves. The international digidestine thing just didn't sit right with me. Myotismon shouldn't have showed up AGAIN. Dragomon needed to be explained.

Tamers:Jeri being emo got annoying and she drug takato's character down imo, also the D-reaper bored me as a final "villain".

Frontier: To much Takuya and Kouji. Lucemon was boring and overated. The others never Fusion evolved and became cheerleaders and the Ancient Digimon only made a Flashback appearance. Also the other Spirits were never seen again(Water , Steel , Wood , Earth) in anything besides a ghost form.

SSJ Jup81

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventure: The ending wasn't complete enough for me. I would've liked to have seen them after returning home.

Adventure 02: Hardly any focus on Takeru's "darkness problem". BelialVamdemon as the final villain instead of Demon. Also, the immature, whiny fans who cried and crap because the couple they liked didn't become canon. It's just a damn show!!! Get over it!! I found that to be very annoying; more annoying than the things I just mentioned. Oh wait...the bashing of Iori for being a pacifist when it should be pretty obvious why he's one. Bashing of the second season kids in general on their not wanting to kill, when it should be obvious why they didn't want to. Season 1, it was kill or be killed. Season 2, they didn't have to worry about that.

Tamers: I never did get to watch this entirely, but what I did see, I liked. I didn't find too much wrong with it.

Frontier: The focus on Takuya and Kouji. The lack of focus on the other characters, Kouichi especially.

Savers: Too much focus on Masaru and not enough on Yoshino, but it seems that's not being done too much anymore.

Takatofan1986

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventure: MIMI! *Hears Arosmith song: "Pink is my favorite color..."* Etemon -_-.

02: THAT MATT MARRIED SORA! *Cries* HE LOVES TAI! WE ALL KNOW IT!!!

Tamers: The partners left :( There was too much apperence of Takato/Juri feelings :( makes it hard for me, a yaoi lover that wants to see Takato/Henry :(. But my BIGGEST complaint about Tamers: Juri was too damn sweet. Because of that, she is the only girl in digimon i like, and the only straight couple i SEMI support... Damn it!

Frontier: Im not gonna coment on this yet, i watched the dub only.. but im gonna be getting the subs soon... hopefully it will be better

pinkharo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
01: Mimi as everyone had mentioned. Glad that she changed for the better.
02: The chosen children not wanting to kill especially Iori and Miyako. Dark spore children becoming a digidestined as well as the international digidestined which caused the original no longer unique as everyone can be a digidestined.
We need more Demon or Dragomon thingy. They appeared far too little and they seemed to be the ones able to endanger the digidestined.
Tamers: Juri and her angsty.
Frontier: Burger, Bokumon, Neemon & its fillers. I don't like this series anyway especially the baddies winning all the way and the good guys only win in the end.
Savers: No comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.