What composer would you want for a future Digimon project?

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For me, it's between Hiroyuki Sawano to fit the digital theme of the franchise and Nobuo Uematsu for the pure atmosphere that would be reminiscent of the PS1 era.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hey why not have them both? lol if only Toei can afford them since I bet they are very expensive to hire...

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they ever did a western film, depending on what style they're going for:

Harry Gregson-Williams: Very versatile. Great at mixing orchestration with techno/electronic elements, which would be a great fit for Digimon.
Porter Robinson: Not a film scorer by trade, but his other-worldly synth style would suit a film with a dreamy tone.
Udi Harpaz or Armotz Plessner: If they wanted to emulate the western/movie soundtrack.

Grovyle48

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Toshihiko Sahashi but with a bigger budget. He's been doing great with the Adventure: OST, but if he had the budget to reach the levels of the Gundam Seed and Seed Desting soundtracks, I'd never need anything else.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd love to hear Hiroyuki Sawano or Utada Hikaru in a Digimon project

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they ever feature Valkyrimon in a movie/show of its own as the main protagonist I want them to use "Ride of the Valkyries" by Richard Wagner. Cliche but it works.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In terms of video games, I would absolutely lose it if we got to hear Yuzo Koshiro go ham on some synthesizers for some Digimon music.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There would be some, but for now I would choose either JAM Project, or Masami Okui or Megumi Hayashibara.