What are your Digimon headcanons?

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what weapons in Digimon do you guys think may have been crafted by Vulcanusmon? So far only Beelzemon's "Berenjena" shotguns are confirmed to have been made by Vulcanusmon although its profile claims that "Most well-known weapons are the work of Vulcanusmon".
Some of the first things that come to mind for me as potential Vulcanusmon productions are Bancho Mamemon's "Ougon Batto" baseball bats, Slayerdramon's "Fragarach" sword, Zudomon's "Thor's Hammer", and Beelstarmon's "Rizoma de Loto" twin pistols
To match "Ogon Bat", BanchoLilymon's Yo-Yo, for sure. I also have a fanname for it: "Sukeban Deka", obviously.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also have a fanname for it: "Sukeban Deka", obviously
I love that name! I really should just take a day to watch a bunch of sukeban shows. I wish Bancho Lillymon's profile described her yo-yos or yo-yo techniques at all or that I got to see her animated more to have a good idea of how powerful her yo-yos are

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
headcanon: in the dub(? I haven't gotten the opportunity to see the original Japanese) Rika does the ending and beginning narrations for Frontier because she won a contest to narrate the newest Digimon show through a card game competition. It makes sense to me as she is the best card game player and totally would give commentary on a show as a fan of Digimon media

Blu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Liollmon's data specifically is born from a really crusty old jpg of Simba from an old 90s forum

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Might have been funnier if you said that Lion King game that's said to have ruined a lot of kid's Christmas.

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You mean the SNES one? Why ruined? It was a SUPERB plataformer, hard and rewarding as they come.

Well, about headcanons, I have a one for the new 02 movie (more like a wish but, yeah): it will fix Kizuna and get on track to 02's Epiloge.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You mean the SNES one? Why ruined? It was a SUPERB plataformer, hard and rewarding as they come.

Well, about headcanons, I have a one for the new 02 movie (more like a wish but, yeah): it will fix Kizuna and get on track to 02's Epiloge.
No, It was a PC game that a lot of computers couldn't run then. I can't find it anymore but that's ok.

If Digimon get data from everywhere, any data from "certain" websites are used but often times it ends up in junk data. And if you were to get enough junk data together, it would mess up the digiworld. ...I think part of that was used in something before.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My new personal headcanon on Negamon/Abaddomon's evo line.

I believe Negamon had to sacrifice its evo line into a separate species to spy on the human world as "Eyesmon". Which is why Negamon appeared to "birth" Eyesmon unlike Algomon armies who didn't get shown how it appeared or birthed from Negamon/Abaddomon.

Eyesmon ended up "parasites" Orochimon so that is why Orochimon able to evolve into Nidhoggmon however Nidhoggmon have "shadowy" appearance that is pretty almost similar to Negamon's evo line/Eyesmon just because.

Eyesmon and Abaddomon seriously have strong resemblances to each others: Just shadow with multiple eyes/limbs/parts. Leading to previous comment on Orochimon/Nidhoggmon, Nidhoggmon have multiple eyes and Dobermon orbs thingies.

DPTronazel

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember in another website that I was in and commented about a stupid theory that pretty much falls under a headcanon category.
Remember how Nanimon is an Invader Digimon that came from another dimension which the Digimon himself is Oyajitchi from the Tamagotchi series?

I thought about this with Parrotmon being Peedy Parrot from BonziBUDDY/Microsoft Agent, since both are green parrots and Parrotmon is said to be "a strange, mysterious bird that wandered from another Digital World through a rift in space-time." So it made me think Parrotmon's lore is similar to that of Nanimon's.

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

No, It was a PC game that a lot of computers couldn't run then. I can't find it anymore but that's ok.

If Digimon get data from everywhere, any data from "certain" websites are used but often times it ends up in junk data. And if you were to get enough junk data together, it would mess up the digiworld. ...I think part of that was used in something before.

Used in digimon links, both Metallicdramon and Volcanicdramon are related to that.