What are your Digimon headcanons?

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think thats's a big stretch. Especially since I'm pretty sure it's stated Kimeramon went back in time to fuse specifically with the Machinedramon of the Dark Masters.
After viewing all the animes, reading most of the profile, reading all the manga and even playing most of the games since last year, I believe you got this idea from youtube people who make headcanon video and show little trinkets of proof to prove their point in videos, you have to read , view and play the entire thing yourself to understand.

For e.go I used to think zeedmilleiumon was this god digimon back then, his nowhere near that.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think thats's a big stretch. Especially since I'm pretty sure it's stated Kimeramon went back in time to fuse specifically with the Machinedramon of the Dark Masters.
After viewing all the animes, reading most of the profile, reading all the manga and even playing most of the games since last year, I believe you got this idea from youtube people who make headcanon video and show little trinkets of proof to prove their point in videos, you have to read , view and play the entire thing yourself to understand.

For e.go I used to think zeedmilleiumon was this god digimon back then, his nowhere near that.
No such thing effected my thoughts.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh ok!

Anyway since hexeblaumon profile, I have been obsessively headcannoning the existence of other ultimate class witchelney digimons who are proficient at nature, heat, storm, liquid, time and space. Also some witchelny digimon should get familiars (plz no cat).

Oh and the legend arms, please make more.

Last edited:

DontStopPataPata

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pumpkinmon is secretly Loki in disguise looking to cause mischief. All Digimon based on Greco-Roman and Egyptian Gods are the Gods manifesting themselves as Digimon.
I like to think Pumpkinmon is Jack Skellington after crossing into the Digital World

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And now someone has to draw him singing a song from the movie. I can not or I'd do it. heh heh

e105zeta

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon and Shin Megami Tensei are part of the same metaverse and Digimon and Demons are the same things.

I kink of think Habu and Watanabe might think this too, though, lol

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of Bandai's V-pets are part of the same wider digital metaverse. Theoretically a Digimon could travel to the Tamagotchi world for instance.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Matt and Sora divorced and Sora got with Joe, while Matt got with Tai, but Tai has a secret crush on Izzy. Also all digimon are either gender fluid or agender. You know typical stuff.

Terriermon is secretly Deadpool and Pikachu.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Wall of Fire, being deep underground, is what separates the rest of the Digital World from the World of Darkness which seems to be the Adventure equivalent of the Dark Area which is also stated to be deep underground from the lore beneath the oceans.

Last edited:

DontStopPataPata

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Wall of Fire, being deep underground, is what separates the rest of the Digital World from the World of Darkness which seems to be the Adventure equivalent of the Dark Area which is also stated to be deep underground from the lore beneath the oceans.
Didn’t Ken travel to the entrance to the dark world to get Devimon’s arms? Doesn’t seem like the wall of fire did a very good job.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of Bandai's V-pets are part of the same wider digital metaverse. Theoretically a Digimon could travel to the Tamagotchi world for instance.
That’s canon, though. Multiple Digimon come from Witchelny, which is based on the Bandai V-Pet ‘Magical Witches’, and Nanimon is strongly implied to be from Tamagotchi himself.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since Digimon in the anime were created to be virtual pets, the virtual pets we take care of are therefore real Digimon. Traveling to the digital world and taking a digimon partner will be inevitable.

DontStopPataPata

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yamato is either suffering from bipolar disorder or borderline personality disorder.

Koshiro is mildly autistic

Ken suffers from social anxiety

Daisuke has ADHD

floofytail

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A personal headcanon of mine, thanks to the evolution path in the Story games, is that when a SkullGreymon evolves into a Mugendramon, SkullGreymon serves as some kind of "endoskeleton" for the outer shell that is Mugendramon. That is to say, there is a SkullGreymon skeleton inside of all that metal.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn’t Ken travel to the entrance to the dark world to get Devimon’s arms? Doesn’t seem like the wall of fire did a very good job.
If you mean that whirlpool, yeah I think it was in fact an entrance to that world. Although I'm undecided if it leads to Dagomon's Ocean somehow due to its aquatic nature or just the World of Darkness in general.

That’s canon, though. Multiple Digimon come from Witchelny, which is based on the Bandai V-Pet ‘Magical Witches’, and Nanimon is strongly implied to be from Tamagotchi himself.
To me it's pretty much canon, except that the creators have never really stated that outright somewhere AFAIK. It's semantics I guess.

DontStopPataPata

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you mean that whirlpool, yeah I think it was in fact an entrance to that world. Although I'm undecided if it leads to Dagomon's Ocean somehow due to its aquatic nature or just the World of Darkness in general.
With Devimon and all those ghost I assumed the world of darkness in general.
To me it's pretty much canon, except that the creators have never really stated that outright somewhere AFAIK. It's semantics I guess.
I thought it was stated in a handbook or something.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I firmly believe that Jokermon is a pre-evolution of Piedmon.

Likewise with Red Otamamon and Salamandemon...

I thought it was stated in a handbook or something.
If that's the case I would love to read it.

miru

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon whom can pass for human often do so in some continuities. A Lilithmon could charm her way into being a magnate, for example.