What are your Digimon headcanons?

PCN24454

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Duskmon got a field power bonus from being in the Dark Continent. The reason why none of the other warriors got bonuses is because at the time, the dark continent was the only one still in one piece.

If the 02 kids had Crests, they would be:

Daisuke: Ambition/Dreams

Iori: Justice

Miyako: Acceptance/Loyalty

Last edited by a moderator:

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All the Digimon universes are just simulations run by the same supercomputer, hence why characters can travel between them. The entity known as "God" is the person responsible for running that computer.

There is an actual underwater city called R'lyeh in the Dark Ocean.

Duskmon got a field power bonus from being in the Dark Continent. The reason why none of the other warriors got bonuses is because at the time, the dark continent was the only one still in one piece.

What about Ken?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All the Digimon universes are just simulations run by the same supercomputer, hence why characters can travel between them. The entity known as "God" is the person responsible for running that computer.

What about Ken?
Ken already has the Crest of Kindness.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone ever thought of linking all the seasons together in a multiverse sense? I heard Xros Wars did something similar.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone ever thought of linking all the seasons together in a multiverse sense? I heard Xros Wars did something similar.
The entire franchise is a multiverse though. Cyber Slueth states the Digimon multiverse consists of infinite universes.

And some Digimon have tried to destroy all of them at once.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The entire franchise is a multiverse though. Cyber Slueth states the Digimon multiverse consists of infinite universes.

And some Digimon have tried to destroy all of them at once.
Cool. There should be an anime about that lore.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd rather there wasn't not, series crossovers are one of my least favorite tropes.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

What about Ken?
Ken already has the Crest of Kindness.
I don't even know how I forgot about that. <facepalm.jpg>

Xened

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
  • spreading dark spores throughout space and time to sow chaos. In Adventure, he released Apocalymon from his prison. In Adventure 02, he was the cause of Ken becoming the Digimon Emperor.
Actually as far IK this one is true.
"A mysterious Digimon that Milleniumon's evil power brought forth. Milleniumon is the only one who can understand its true essence
"
https://wikimon.net/Apocalymon

His D1 tamers profile.

And in 02: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dQrwyuX39U

Last edited:

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In Digimon Tri, Hackmon is actually the evolved form of Oikawa's partner; Datirimon, and gain's his evolution powers from the spirit of his partner.
Alphamon's body was constructed from the remains of BlackWarGreymon's Data, and is piloted by Yggdrasil.
I know these are closer to fan-fictions than head-canon, but it's how I rationalize these two suddenly being a part of the universe.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pumpkinmon is secretly Loki in disguise looking to cause mischief. All Digimon based on Greco-Roman and Egyptian Gods are the Gods manifesting themselves as Digimon.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In Digimon Tri, Hackmon is actually the evolved form of Oikawa's partner; Datirimon, and gain's his evolution powers from the spirit of his partner.
Alphamon's body was constructed from the remains of BlackWarGreymon's Data, and is piloted by Yggdrasil.
I know these are closer to fan-fictions than head-canon, but it's how I rationalize these two suddenly being a part of the universe.
Wouldn't Datirimon have died once Oikawa died too? I know we don't see what happens to him but I thought partner Digimon were linked in that way.

The Alphamon being controlled by Yggdrasil like a puppet is pretty awesome however.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tbf oikawa is "dead"but he lives on protecting the digital world (ygdrassil is pro-human sacrifice, we should have known) so arguably his partner could be immortal as long as he's a part of the world

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tbf oikawa is "dead"but he lives on protecting the digital world (ygdrassil is pro-human sacrifice, we should have known) so arguably his partner could be immortal as long as he's a part of the world
The writers specifically said the little pea man was dead.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always wondered if Kakudou meant perma-death when he said that. It would be nice to know that he had some bigger purpose than just waiting for his partner for like 20 years and then dying right away once he finally got to meet him. That's just awful.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The writers specifically said the little pea man was dead.
This has me thinking. What if Daitirimon/Pipimon became intended to become Ryo's partner after Oikawa's death? Without Ryo present he probably grew resentful, digivolved into Machinedramon/Mugendramon, merged with Chimeramon to become Millenniumon and then the evens of the Wonderswan games take place.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think thats's a big stretch. Especially since I'm pretty sure it's stated Kimeramon went back in time to fuse specifically with the Machinedramon of the Dark Masters.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think thats's a big stretch. Especially since I'm pretty sure it's stated Kimeramon went back in time to fuse specifically with the Machinedramon of the Dark Masters.
No, There was never any statement about either component of Milleniummon being related to the Mugendramon/Chimariamon that appeared in the anime. That time travel was involved at that specific point is already a headcanon in itself.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hexeblaumon and MedievalDukemon form part of a group of magical warriors in Witchelny who are the leaders of their respective fields of sorcery (ice and wind) respectively. There are others for light, darkness, fire, earth, water and lightning.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Garurumon is not Gabumon's natural adult form. It's the form it takes because of the small Garurumon pelt it wears, which it obtained by killing a digimon that was in mid-digivolution to Garurumon. Elecmon is the original child/rookie form of Garurumon. After reviving from the attack it digivolves to Leomon. Gabumon's original digivolution if it had one is unknown, but since it is a reptile digimon it likely can digivolve to any Greymon or Tyrannomon species, possibly even Tuskmon or Monochromon.